Changes

Hello, lovelies!

If you're reading this from my blog directly and not from email notifications, you may notice that it looks quite a bit different than you're used to. Blogger recently launched some completely new templates that are very simplistic and lovely, and I'm giving this one a test run for a few weeks to see how I feel about it. I'd been pretty unhappy with how my blog has been looking for the past while, and I'm loving how modern it feels now.


Just so you know, all of my sidebar gadgets can be found if you click the three horizontal lines at the top left of you screen. A little thing shoot pop out of the side, and you can find things like my contact info and blogger profile on there as well. Right now my bog follower gadget isn't working, which is strange, but hopefully those kinks will get worked out in the near future.

On another exciting note, you can now SUBSCRIBE to my blog really easily. If you haven't seen it yet, there's a little button right underneath my blog title where you can put your email in to get my posts sent straight to your inbox. That way you'll never miss a post and it's easy peasy for both of us. (:


Please let me know what you think of the new look, and also if you have any tech advice for me in ironing out some of the wrinkles that have yet to be fixed.

That is all.

Cheers,

Comments

  1. I LOVE your new look!!! These templates are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! I was so excited when they launched the new templates. (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts