Contact Me: My Personal Social Media Accounts

Hello, lovelies!

The feedback on my last post was really encouraging, and it solidified my original intent to share my personal social media links with you all. Posting regularly has been the biggest challenge I've faced through all four years of high school, but I still want you to be able to keep up with me and be a part of my life.

That being said, I only ask a few things in exchange for putting my personal accounts out there:

1.) If you leave a comment on my personal Instagram or Tweet me, please use my real name as listed on those accounts. My blog, while I'm okay with people from my day to day life finding it on their own, is a place where I like to be able to freely speak my mind, and I know I'd get VERY anxious if suddenly all my friends from school knew about it. I would love it if you guys still contacted me, but please leave my blogger persona out of it. (:

2.) On the flip side, please continue to refer to me by my blogger name on here. I know, it's a little confusing, but my account on here and even my blog URL are all set up under my Seana pseudonym, and it'd be a bit strange to have two names floating around in the comments. So let's keep it simple and refer to me as Seana on here since that's how I sign off on my blog posts.

3.) Please be nice. I highly doubt any of you would be nasty to me or friends of mine, but just something to keep in mind.

* * *

Okay. Now on to my actual links. Below I've put the buttons for Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram since those are the ones I use the most. Feel free to follow me on any of those links, and if you want to leave comments or contact me, just remember the things I listed above. (: I also have a Snapchat, but since I hardly use it, I figured it wasn't worth it to put it here. (Same goes for Facebook, but you can find that easily enough by searching my name.)
Twitter

Pinterest

Instagram

* * *

There you have it! Hopefully all of the links work well, but please let me know if any of them are glitching. (:

That is all.

Cheers,
Seana

Comments

  1. Ahh yay! I'm glad you did put your personal accounts on here!
    I was wondering, could you do a post on being successful at blogging? I started my blog only a couple weeks ago, but I used to have one that I deleted (due to people from school finding out about it -luckily I don't go to that hell anymore!) but I have to start again lol
    How do you deal with being able to update regularly when real life gets busy, or bloggers block?
    Sorry for such a long comment haha, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! (maybe you could post about what you got?)
    Okay, I'll stop typing now!
    -Cait xx
    www.passionatemindblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to do one (even though I'm not entirely sure I'm qualified to say I'm a "successful" blogger), but I do have some tips and tricks I use to keep my little blogosphere afloat. (: I'll probably write this post up sometime this week, so keep an eye out!

      Delete
    2. Yay! I'm exciteddd
      -Cait xx
      https://passionatemindblog.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts