Your Royal Rudeness

We all know those people who tell it like it is and simply don't know when to stop. I know a person like that.

At first I thought she was really lovely and nice, but as I've gotten to know her, I've noticed that she says little things about what I'm wearing or something I'm doing every time I'm with her that tears me down. I don't have a bad self image, but when someone keeps making sure that you know your white coat has a tiny speck of dust on it at all hours of the day, it gets a little old.


I feel bad for saying this, but I don't enjoy hanging around her. I worry that if I hang out with her enough, her bad habits will begin rubbing off on me, and in turn I'll start slowly letting things slip that I would never say now.

Long story short, next time you think you're making an innocent comment to someone, watch your tone and make sure before you say it that you won't actually be upsetting that person. If you can't tell if you're bothering them, just look for that Tony Stark eye roll going on. That might be a sign.

That is all.

Comments

  1. Great advice!! Don't let anyone get you down,girl. ;) YOU rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post, Seana. You make a very good point. I hope things work out for you whilst dealing with this girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. (: Right now I'm doing my best to just be kind to her.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts