Happy Thanksgiving!

Today is the day we celebrate all the lovely things we're thankful for. It's interesting how it started, but I won't go into detail about people starving, lots of cold weather, and people burying fish.

In honor of Thanksgiving, before I go off and eat my body weight in food, here is the top 10 things I'm thankful for this year.

In no particular order:

1. Books.

2. All of the lovely people I've gotten to know better this year.

3. Food.

4. My family

6. The snowflakes drifting down outside my window.

7. Coffee.

8. The backspace key on my computer (I've used it so much with editing).

9. Sunrises in the morning.

10. The little things people do or say to me that make my day a whole lot better.

I know in this coming year that there'll be plenty more to be thankful for and lots of happy things. I wish you a very happy Thanksgiving this year, and even if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope that you have plenty of things to be thankful for.

What are you thankful for this year?

That is all.

Cheers,
Seana

Comments

  1. I have a retro typewriter that I occasionally use, but the correction tape is all gone! After using it, I am always very thankful for #8.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the backspace key has helped me out on more than one occasion. (: That's awesome that you have a typewriter! I've always thought those were really cool looking.

      Delete
  2. Lovely post, Seana! Happy Thanksgiving to you as well :) I'm thankful for books and the Internet and all the friends I've found thereon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh yes, through the internet I've met so many amazing people, too. (:

      Delete
  3. #9 is sunrises in the morning
    forgive me but are there sunrises that AREN'T in the morning?

    I'm thankful for your lovely blog, fiction books, and my friends and family :)

    --makayla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I just realized that that doesn't quite make sense. Not sure where I was going with that. (:

      Aw, thank you! I'm so thankful for readers like you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts