The Liebster Award


Hello, hello everyone. I was nosing around the blogosphere and I saw that the lovely Hilda has given me the Liebster Blog award. Without further ado, here are the ever-present rules that always come with an award:

       Rules!

1. You must post eleven facts about yourself.
2. You must also answer the eleven questions the awarder has given you and make up eleven questions for your awardees to answer in turn.
3. Tag eleven fellow bloggers
4. Notify them that you've awarded them
5. No tagging back
6. And the eleven blogs you tag must have less than 200 followers.


Must post eleven facts...*rereads that little factoid*...wow. Eleven. Well, let's see if I can bore you all to death in eleven sentences or less! Here we go!

1. When I'm playing tennis, randomly I'll hit my racket against the soles of my shoes between points, or otherwise I'll spin the handle in my hands like an over-zealous merry-go-round.

2. I'm notorious for spending time painting my nails when I should be doing more productive things.

3. I've accidentally clawed people with my nails.

4. When I get embarrassed, my face turns bright red and I start saying "um," or "er," a lot, or I just start laughing awkwardly.

5. Secretly, I'm a die-heart One Direction fan. They have accents and they sing. What's not to like?

6. I hate banana Laffy Taffies

7. I hate glitter.

8. I've always wondered what it would be like to be bread and then be shoved into a toaster before popping back out as this crispy brown thing we call toast.

9. Winnie the Pooh is the best cartoon character alive. I love WP.

10. I tend to run out of things to say just before the end of my fact lists...

11. My dog is drooling on my foot. Yummy. o_o

Now that those are out of the way, let's see what Hilda has asked of me, shall we?



1. Do you own an Ipod?
Nope. I own a cell phone, though, with the only one game on it. Sudoku! Woo!

2. Name 3 of you favorite songs.
1, 2, 3, 4 and Rhythm of Love both of which are by Plain White T's
One Thing by One Direction

3. What are your favorite snacks?
I adore salty things, so pretzels top that list, along with popcorn. I love string cheese and cupcakes as well.

4. What is your favorite soft drink?
I don't like any kind of pop/soda....

5. Where are you right now?
In my bedroom. Sitting by The Fuzzy Wubble (ask me what The Fuzzy Wubble is if you'd like)

6. When was the last time you farted? :P
Hmm....this is not something one normally ponders...well...perhaps...a few days ago? I haven't been feeling especially gaseous lately.

7. If you could change places with anyone for one day, who would you be?
Y'know...I think I'd like to change with one of my close friends, to see myself from her perspective.

8. How would you begin to make a friend?
Say hi, introduce yourself, give them a teddy bear.

9. Do you like Barbecues?
Depends on the meat.
10. Do you sleep with socks on?
Pssh, no. I hate wearing socks.
11. What scares you?
Garden gnomes. I'm terrified of those beasts.


Here are the 11 q's for my nominees:

1. Who is your favorite book character and why?
2. What celebrity do you think you're most like?
3. Have you ever wondered what a rainbow would taste like?
4. When asked to do something, what is your go-to best excuse?
5. If I gave you a present, what do you suppose it would be?
6. Would you rather eat dirt or mud?
7. What is your dream?
8. If someone walked up to you and said they'd give you a million dollars if you would wear a pink tutu on your head, flap your arms like a bird, and sing an opera song by heart, would you do it?
9. How would you explain to an alien the art of eating a cookie?
10. Why do you suppose I'm not doing an eleventh question?

Alright. I hereby declare that every single person reading this sentence RIGHT NOW must do this award. That means you. Go, go, go! (:

Cheers,
<3 Seana

Comments

  1. Okay I will do this later because I am going to dance right now! Oh here comes my mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you dance? (: That's awesome. I used to do ballet, and then I realized that I'm not flexible and cannot touch my toes. Kinda rained on the parade. (:

      Delete
  2. NO!!!!!!! WHY DID I READ THAT LAST SENTENCE?!?!?!?!?!
    *Sigh...* I'm glad someone other than me does not like soda. THE FIZZ!!! I CAN'T STAND THE FIZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MWA HA! YOU FELL FOR MY EVIL TRAP!

      You hate the fizz too? I'm no longer the only one! We fizz-haters gotta stick together.

      Delete
    2. Huzzah! And so it shall be! Fizz haters unite!
      I just read question 8. are you enjoying that lime green tutu I loaned to you?

      Delete
    3. Oh, most definitely! Thank you very much. It's been quite entertaining. Have you ever considered placing a tutu on your wrist like a giant bracelet? It's very trendy.

      Delete
    4. *GASP* I simply must try that at once! What a fantastic idea!

      Delete
    5. And if you get FOUR tutus, you can wear them on both wrists AND on both ankles! :O

      Delete
  3. Oh, boy, I get to do this award...again. Except I never tag anyone, so the cycle constantly stops when I answer the questions, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welp. I answered the questions.
    http://bookworm716.blogspot.com/2012/10/a-lesson-in-boredom.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I do jazz, hip hop and ballet. I'm not the best, but its fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. DAMN YOU WITH YOUR AWARDS!!!! GAAAAHHHHH!!! I have an UNREALISTIC amount of pointless homework to do, must I write this post AS WELL?!?!?!?!?! ~explodes~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easy, there, bucko. You can do it in your own time. We mustn't have Emily pieces splattering everywhere.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts