Halloween

Halloween is what...in two days? I'm planning on going as Little Red Riding Hood, because since I have an awesome costume, there's no way I want to have it just sit in my closet and rot. That's just silly. Do you all have any plans for Halloween? Going as a vampire? Zombie? Harry Potter and co.? If you are struggling to come up with an idea, I'm begging you. PLEASE wear this as your costume:


Have someone bring a sign with them that has an arrow on it and the words "Dumbledora the explorer!" on it so that people don't just think you're a strange, bearded woodland creature who's gone astray. Make sure that the arrow on the sign points at you, and not the random child wearing the dino costume next to you.

That is all.

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, oh my goodness. I need a beard. This makes my entire punk-goth-emo girl who was attacked and bitten by a werewolf costume sound lame. Three guesses where my inspiration will come from next year? If not Dumbledora, some other unbelievable mixture of characters. Thanks for making me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could do a mash-up of Twilight and Spongebob! ...not sure how that would work, though. :P

      Delete
  2. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG YEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll be going as something REALLY scary. It's so scary that the squeamish may not want to read this comment.
    I'm dressinf up....
    ...like the screeen of my Mac....
    ...when it says....
    YOUR COMPUTER IS NOT CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET!!! EEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry if I gave you nightmares with that--it's pretty terrifying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHH! *gasps for air*

      No...anything but that!

      Delete
  3. I'm not dressing up but will be helping my sister hand out candy. But it would be freaky to see a grown man in a diaper trick-o-treating. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grown people shouldn't probably trick-or-treat...it's rather scary. :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts