Ever Get This?


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I just love how there's a leaf on Woodstock's head in the picture. (:

      Delete
    2. I love Snoopy so much it's probably unhealthy. I can't wait until The Great Pumpkin is on later this month. ^_^

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Gotta love Snoopy and Woodstock. (:

      Delete
    2. I wonder if someone will go as Snoopy for Halloween?

      Delete
  3. Yes...yes...
    You have to stop posting these pictures. I love them so much it's bad for my health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But, if they make you laugh, it is good for your health! Laughing supposedly makes you live longer. Maybe you'll live until 150. (:

      Delete
  4. I can relate to this so much... Heyy, I'm new to this blog by the way:)
    Ruby - http://feedmebooksnow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the Totally Insane Writer blogosphere! Feel free to follow, comment, or cartwheel on top of an elephant. (:

      Love the address for your blog. xD.

      Delete
  5. Teeheehee! Haha! Where in the world do you find these pics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of them I find on the internet, others I create myself. (Like the one above.)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts