Waddya Think?

Should I try this?


Comments

  1. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, hold it let me send you a pic of another one that I found because you should try that one too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS THAT IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!! But I still feel like Hermione should have been included but still ASKJJHJGFDGSTHDHFGLIHJNM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easy there, doll. (: True, Hermione is such a fun character.

      Delete
  3. That's fantastic! I'd love to see what you come-up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Course, I can't do this quite yet, because my blue nail polish somehow stained my nails a tint of blue. o_o Can't have the HP crew with blue faces. xD.

      Delete
  4. Lol smurf Harry potter characters! Anyway it took me a couple minutes to figure that out that it was faces... Yeah I'm kinda slow today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, just one of those days. I seem to get those days quite often. ^_^

      Delete
  5. I think that you should read all the books first! GRRRRRRRRR!! ~fights to stop myself from morphing into a Potterwerewolf~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm halfway through book 4, Em! Yay. Oh dear...we mustn't have werewolves running around. I'll have to exterminate you...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts