I Make An Announcement (Like We Haven't Heard That Before)

So.

This is really awkward.

Because...

I'm announcing the winner of that writing contest I mentioned a week ago.

Why is it awkward?

Well...only...one...person...entered... *stares down at shoes* ...so they kinda have to win, yes?

Anyway, you're probably dying of suspense who this lucky soul is, and I am pleased to tell you that the winner is...

HILDA!

Congratulations to Hilda on entering the contest and winning. Yay for you, bud! You are now the proud owner of a guest post for The Totally Insane Writer blogosphere, and whenever you'd like to ship it off to my email is absolutely fine. (: Let me know if you'd like a blog button as well.

Cheers,
<3 Seana

Comments

  1. Yay! Congratulations, Hilda!!!
    Seana, if I were you, I would have gone on and on about how hard it was to choose between all of my fabulous entrees...you know, stretch the truth a little bit ;).
    Congrats again, Hilda!
    ~Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stretched the truth a smidge last time. xD. Gotta be honest sometimes, eh?

      Delete
  2. Yeah, sorry, I got too busy to enter. :( Congrats to Hilda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, sorry! I totally spaced that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Seana and thank you all too. :) Whohooooo!

    Do I send it to you by email or post it here? What's your email address?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (: You can send it to my email: seana.j.vixen@gmail.com

      Can't wait to see what you come up with! (: Congrats again!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Email sent! :)

      About the blog button, it's optional. :) Thanks again!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts