Winter Is Upon Us (And Apparently So Are Buttons)

It's not even December, and there's snow on the ground outside. Living up north in the US means that we get the brunt of the cold weather, but that's fine by me. The snow is gorgeous and I'm all for comfy sweaters and curling up with Lord of the Rings and a cup of hot cocoa.

It's strange to think that November is almost over. I didn't participate in NaNo this year, partially because of the fact that I don't have enough time to devote to it, and partially because I didn't remember about it until a few days in. I'll try to get going with NaNo next year, but who knows? I'm very guilty of not writing as much as I would have liked to this year, and I'm not sure if I'll have more or less time next year.

One perk of winter is the fact that I'm cooped up inside and have plenty of time to waste browsing Pinterest and blasting music while dancing around the house.

Now on to an interesting topic. I found this picture on Pinterest, and it asked which button I would push, proceeding to tell me the color buttons and what they would do. (Scroll down to see it.)

So I thought to myself, hmm, which button would I push? I was torn between gray and pink. Gray simply because it's such a cool thing, and pink because who wouldn't want to be able to take away someone's pain and make sure that they'll be alright? The only problem with pink is that it says "non-fatal." Which means if someone was dying, I wouldn't be able to do anything to help, which would be rather depressing. I chose gray.

What would you choose?

Comments

  1. I am torn between choosing between orange and yellow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think yellow would scare me. I'd be afraid of what I'd accidentally hear! (: Orange would be cool too, except that I don't enjoy running.

      Delete
  2. Orange or grey... I'd chose yellow, but would be afraid of what I might hear ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with you on yellow! I think I'd choose either pink or blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flying would be fun, but I'd always be afraid of getting hit by a plane. (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts