This Is My Final Post

Hello, lovelies.

Over the past three years, this blog has been my life. I've had so much fun just sitting down and writing posts about the most random, sad, happy, crazy, wonderful, and exhilarating things happening. I'm actually really close to crying writing this post, you know? It's such a bittersweet moment.

I'm just so sad to be leaving this segment of my life behind. I've met so many incredible people through blogging, and each and every one of them means so much to me. But the reason I'm going to end this blog here and now is because I feel like my life has gotten to the point where blogging just doesn't fit in anymore, and I'm not able to put up the quality and quantity of things that I'd like. There have just been too many unexplained hiatuses around here, and I don't think that's fair to you guys. I really will miss the blogosphere, though. All the laughs, tears, and fun chats I've had through comments and through other blogs really made these past three years some of the best years of my life.

I don't know what I'd do without you guys, but it's time to move on. I love you all. Please don't be sad. I promise I'll still hang out around the blogosphere, and pop in now and again to comment on some of your blogs, just to say hello.

And that really is all.

I love you.
Cheers for the final time,
Seana

PS: If you've read this far in the post, please highlight the rest of my post below the dashes as I have made the text white. I wanted to leave a little secret message for you lovely people who've been here till the end. Make sure you've read the secret message, okay? It would mean a lot.

- - - -

APRIL FOOLS! MWA HA HA! I'm sorry if I gave half of you a heart attack, but I've been planning this little trick for a while now and I couldn't resist.  I'm not actually quitting blogging, if you're worried. I love it too much.

Now that you've all been successfully fooled, I just want to say that I hope you all have a wonderful day. I really do love you all. (:

Comments

  1. You terrible person! How could you leave me, after I just realized I had been ignoring you? I need to alleviate my guilt, Seana! I need more posts!

    You're brilliant, and I apologize for not commenting until now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I suppose I could write one or two more to make your conscious rest easy. (: But don't worry about not stopping by. I've realized that I haven't popped over to your blog in ages, so . . . Oops!

      Thank you, Liam. But hey, better late than never, eh?

      Delete
    2. It's my fault for ignoring you. I've been getting the emails, though, and reading posts here and there. I just haven't commented. Those boy tips really helped me, though. I've always wondered about that.

      (Kidding.)

      Yes, better late than never. Thanks for understanding.

      Delete
    3. The funny thing is, I've browsed through some of your posts, but refrained from commenting. But I'm glad my boy tips gave you something to take note of. I'm sure you have pages of scribbles from my advice because it was just SO helpful. (:

      No problem. I just had a person who'd ignored me for over a year in real life apologize, so this definitely not a huge deal compared to that. Internet friends for life, yo.

      Delete
  2. YOU TERRIBLE... Liam already said that. *sigh* BUT IT'S TRUE! YOU ARE TERRIBLE, SEANA J. VIXEN! (Have you been taking lessons from Hoode?)

    You didn't give me a heart-attack, but you did make me nostalgically sad. Which is a good kind of sad, but still.

    Anyway, you're awesome and I should miss you terribly when you leave. ;)

    ~The Unstoppable Child

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes. Hoode and I have semi-annual "How To Be A Terrible Person" meetings. It keeps our terribleness sharp. (:

      Haha, I'm sorry I made you sentimental. I'd miss you as well if you shut down your blog, so don't you dare!

      Delete
  3. Ehehehe I figured it was April Fools

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ehehehe I figured it was April Fools

    ReplyDelete
  5. SEANA!!!!! To repeat Liam's words, YOU TERRIBLE PERSON! And in my own words, I NEARLY DIED! Why must you torture your beloved readers like this? I am extremely glad that you are not, in fact, quitting blogging and I hope you will continue on for quite some time.

    ~D. Skye <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say, this is the first time one of my April Fools jokes actually fooled some people. (: But don't worry about me actually quitting. I figure I ought to stick around for a good long while yet.

      Delete
  6. OMG SEA J! You gave me a HEART ATTACK for real! Gahhh, I'm glad you're sticking around... :)
    - July, http://julyaemmance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm surprised you of all people fell for it! (: I promise I'm not leaving, so don't worry.

      Delete
    2. Well, you made it pretty darn convincing.... >:( haha.

      Delete
    3. I have fooled the great Sherlock! Mwa ha ha. (:

      Delete
  7. I am a new reader and I nearly cried when I read this. I almost cried in front of my mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I'm sorry! (: But at least I'm not leaving for real!

      Delete
  8. I JUST READ THIS AND I DIDN'T NOTICE THE DATE AND I FREAKED OUT.
    But thank goodness you aren't leaving, I was terrified!
    ~Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm still shocked how well my.April Fool's prank worked. (: Sorry I scared you! I promise I'm sticking around for a good while yet.

      Delete
  9. Grrr... I was getting really sad... and then you just did the worst april fools! You completely had me. Props for you for doing an ingenious idea like that, but to consent with the majority here.... You are a terrible person for doing that. :)

    ~A.J.Ryan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *bows* I'm actually quite proud that I fooled some people. But sorry for giving you a heart attack. I just couldn't resist pulling a prank. (:

      Delete
    2. Eh. I keep defibrillators in my back pocket, so I was fine. Well, now you have to do lots of posts to make up for that (**hopeful voice** right?).
      ~A.J. Ryan

      Delete
    3. Haha, but of course. I'll admit I've been slacking, but I'm hoping to start shipping out posts like there's no tomorrow soon. (:

      Delete
  10. HECK FLIP SEANA J VIXEN

    CAN I EVER TRUST YOU AGAIN

    I was getting legit v. sad and wondering what I'd even say and beginning to mentally draft comments and planning to pathetically ask you if we could still email AND THEN

    GEE.

    So anyway I have not been around for a bit but I've read a few of ye posts and I'll be going along to the Q&A one for a v. long comment so WATCH THAT SPACE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mwa ha ha! But in all seriousness, if I did shut down he blog someday, heck yeah we're gonna be penpals/email-pals/whatever-you-wanna-call-it-pals. (:

      I'll head over to that little bit of cyberspace right away.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts