Seana's Summer Playlist (2014)

Summer just calls for music. Whether it's music to pump while you're alone in your room or a calming song to help you fall asleep, summer is the perfect time to blast your music. Here are the top 10 songs that I've recently added to my playlist. (Underneath the name of each song I'll have either their music video or lyric video if I can find it and it's appropriate. That way you can listen to it from here.)

1.) Magic by Coldplay


2.) Flaws by Bastille


3.) Golden by The Vamps


4.) Hero (acoustic) by Sterling Knight


5.) Some Kind of Beautiful by Tyler Ward


6.) All of the Stars by Ed Sheeran


7.) Don't Stop by 5 Seconds of Summer


8.) You Hear A Song by Cassadee Pope


9.) A Thing About You by Hunter Hayes


10.) Disconnected by 5 Seconds of Summer


So there's the latest 10 songs I've been listening to this summer! Which songs have you been rocking out to?
(If you'd like more of my playlist posts, leave a comment and let me know!)

That is all.

Cheers,
Sea

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Haha, I actually discovered this song through a YouTuber and I really like it. (:

      Delete
    2. Marcus Butler (*le sigh*). Apparently he has his own app, and one of the features on the app is something he calls Sunday sounds where he puts a playlist of his current favorite songs, updating the list on Sundays.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts