5 Fictional Places I'd Like to Visit

Hello, lovelies!

I hope 2015 has been treating you well, and that you've received a nice boost from relaxing with your family over the holiday season. Now however, the weather around here has been nastier than a dragon with bad breath. Normally, I'm all for a nice dusting of snow that makes things look gorgeous, but right now it's icy and dangerous everywhere, and I'm not a fan. There's a few areas that are getting the dreaded gray slush look, and that's also not very cheery.

So since the weather here isn't all too nice, I've been thinking about five fictional places that I'd love to escape to right now with a cup of warm coffee. Who knows? Maybe you'll want to visit these places too and we can have a blogger party there and eat food. I'm in.

(Thanks to July for this tag! However, I won't be forcing this tag upon anyone spontaneously, so you don't have to brace yourselves for impact.)

1.) Hogwarts/Diagon Alley (duh)



We all know that I'm a Harry Potter fan, so of course I'm going to want to dive headfirst into the magicalness that is Hogwarts and Diagon Alley. I would just love to explore all of the hallways and doors of the castle, and pay a visit to all of the magical classrooms. Diagon Alley would just be amazing to try out anything and everything wizard-y. This rock makes your toe invisible? I'll take it!

2.) Middle Earth/Lothlorien (double duh)


In addition to all of the majestic landscapes that make up Middle Earth, the fictional world of Lord of the Rings, I'd love to visit the forest of Lothlorien. The trees are massive there, and there are beautiful little balcony-like things hanging off of them. I feel like it would just be so beautiful at night, with all of the glowing lights. Besides that, there are elves who live in the forest, and who doesn't want to meet an elf?


3.) Idris (a literal city of glass, like what)


Idris is the capital city for Shadowhunters in the Mortal Instruments series. It's where some of them live, and it's a hub of activity and beauty. The towers are made of glass covered in protective runes, and I just feel like the entire city would just be glowing beautifully at night. The tower supposedly changes color depending on the situation, and that would just be so amazing to see.

4.) Eryth Sea/Satorl Marsh



While these two locations aren't from books, they are in fact fictional. They come from a game called Xenoblade Chronicles. I may be a girl, but I don't mind playing video games with my brother from time to time (let's just say that I play a mean game of Mario Kart *dusts off shoulders*). We don't own this game, but these two locations are some of the most beautiful areas I've ever seen for game standards.

The top picture is Eryth Sea. The sky is usually speckled with stars, but every once and a while you'll see a meteor shower, which I've always wanted to see in real life. The bottom picture is Satorl Marsh. The trees, and almost all of the plant life there glows from the abundance of a certain part of the atmosphere that settles there. I just love all of the colors that blend together and make it look so mysterious.

5.) The Imagine Nation


This is the main hub of the Jack Blank series. It's a futuristic fantasy society that's full of ninjas, villains, cyborgs, galactic people, and everything in between. It's divided up into six different areas, with Seasonstill Park in the middle along with Hero Square at the bottom.

In Machina, you have everything dealing with technology, where androids and people live together. Even the people there are techy. Cognito is a maze of shifting streets where supervillains and heroes are hard to come by because of the masterful hiding places. Varagog Village is where anything and everything medieval resides, and Galaxis is a place where space creatures and aliens take up residence. Karateka is a mixture of future and past, where ninjas and martial arts reign. Hightown is a futuristic society, where tall buildings are a must. Seasonstill Park is a park that's divided into four sections, where in each section is a season that stays there permanently. Want to enjoy winter? No problem. Summertime is your thing? Sure! Hero Square at the bottom center is a massive area where ceremonies are held and public speeches too. There's a massive statue there dedicated to a hero who once saved the city.

I would adore going to this city, because there's just so much happening. I also like divided sections because it gives me options on whether I want to go be a ninja, or just chill with some alien people. Also, a place where it's autumn forever sounds gorgeous.

---------------------------------------------------

Well, those are just 5(ish) places that I would love to go to if only they were real! Hope you enjoyed this post, and let me know in the comments what places you'd go to if you could take them from the fictional world where they reside.

That is all.

Cheers,
Seana

Comments

  1. Ah... great places... Hogwarts, Middle Earth, the Imagination... If you ever go, please take me with you!
    ~A.J. Ryan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! You'd never forgive me if I sampled Hobbit culture without you. (:

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much. Your posting is very greet.
    Ivanica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts