Tag, I'm It

Hello, lovelies!

The lovely Robyn/Katie of Spiral-Bound who recently celebrated her first blogaversary has tagged me. So as I am now the taggee, today's post I shall be tackling it. Shall we begin?

* * *


1.) I would give up the internet for a month for a signed first edition of this book.
I would honestly cry if Markus Zusac, author of The Book Thief signed a copy of it for me. This book takes place during WWII, and although there are tons of other books with the same historical context, this book is so well written and from a perspective that makes it really fascinating to read. This is also one of the few books that have made me cry, and therefore I give major kudos to the man who wrote it. I'll sob like a baby during movies, but books have to be pretty amazing for me to cry reading them. Who needs the internet anyways?

2.) I would give up pizza for a year if it meant I could sit next to this author on a long plane ride.
If  I could sit next to Matt Myklusch, that would be so amazing. He wrote the Accidental Hero trilogy (also known as Jack Blank and the Imagine Nation), and those are such fun, but MINDBOGGLINGLY suspenseful books at the same time. The second book in that trilogy is one of my all time favorites, and it's one of the few books I've ever rated at five out of five stars. Like I said before, if I could hang out with the man who created such a vast and impressive world and characters, I would do it in a heartbeat. Even if it cost me my beloved pizza. (I'm sorry, my cheesey friend! But Matt Myklusch comes first!)

3.) I would sit through a thousand hours of commercials if it would ensure Hollywood made this book into a movie.
The Mortal Instruments. But I mean a good movie needs to be made out of it. They made the first book into a movie, and although I haven't seen it, the actors they chose for the characters already make me cringe. If this was made into a movie it better be fantastic, or they're not doing this series justice. Even if I was just numb and not able to function after all those commercials, I would still watch this movie series to pieces if it was made.

4.) I would never read a new book again if it meant I could live inside this book.
PLEASE LET ME GO TO THE SHIRE AND HOGWARTS. THAT'S ALL I WANT IN LIFE. (Although never reading a new book again does make me very depressed. Maybe I could become a book smuggler? No one would have to know . . .)


5.) I would let my Google search history be made public if it meant I could be best friends with this author.
Erm, I have nothing to hide . . . *cough* But seriously, my search history would make me look like a serial killer, but it's a writer thing, I promise. I'm not actually going to shoot someone with an arrow to the shoulder (which is survivable in case you were wondering). If I could be best friends with Brandon Sanderson that would be insane. I feel like he's the kind of guy who would blow my mind constantly, plus I could demand answers about the Mistborn series so I can finally have closure.

6.) I would donate everything I own to Goodwill if it meant I could date this book character in real life.
Will Herondale. He's from the Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare, and he is honestly my forever fictional crush. He's got that dark hair, blue eyes, mysterious yet sassy thing going on, and I can't help it. That's my weakness. He's just so . . . frustratingly wonderful and sarcastic. (My fellow fans of this trilogy will understand.) I guess I'd better pack my things and head over to Goodwill before it closes, eh?
*le fangirl squeal*

* * *
I won't be tagging anyone because that would be long and tedious, but thanks again Katie for this! It was really fun, and some of these I wish would actually be true.

That is all.

Cheers,
Seana

Comments

  1. OH THESE ANSWERS.
    I forgot about Matt Myklusch. AND HOW DID I NOT PICK THE SHIRE AS A PLACE TO LIVE! HOW DID I MISS THAT!

    Lovely answers, Sea. And yes. Book smuggling.

    Now I'm having plot bunnies. For the second time today.

    ~The Unstoppable Child

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU FORGOT THE SHIRE HOW DARE YOU! I'm going to have to take away your honorary hobbit badge, I'm sorry.

      Ooh, those plot bunnies! Are you going to chase them or leave them to roam freely and frolic?

      Delete
  2. Sea,
    You might have to fight for Will. :)

    ~D. Skye <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Des! You can have Jem, he's just as adorable and sweet. (: (Also I would never give up Will so easily. You underestimate me)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts