10 of the Hardest 'Would You Rather' Questions

Hello, lovelies!

"Would You Rather" questions are some of my favorites, mostly because they can be really hard to choose between. I like the ones that make me think, and I've rounded up plenty of them from Buzzfeed and here to see what I would choose when faced with some of the hardest questions.

Also, feel free to answer them yourself in the comments!

(NOTE: I take no credit for these questions. These are not my own, and all credit goes to Buzzfeed and the source linked above. Thanks!)

* * *

Would you rather . . .

1.) Be forced to say everything that you think OR never be able to speak again?

I would MUCH rather say everything that I'm thinking, because at least this way I'd still be able to talk. But on the other hand, what if I'm thinking something completely out of place and possibly offensive? I don't think that woman would want to know that I think her hat looks like a fuzzy lamp. Also, I feel like not being able to speak would be a problem since I don't speak sign language, and the other option is to carry a notepad for all eternity and write down everything. (Option three would be interpretive dancing for everything you want to say. *shudders*)


2.) Be itchy for the rest of your life OR be sticky for the rest of your life?


Sticky. I cannot stand being itchy. Mosquito bites are my worst enemy for that reason, as well as those weird itches that you just can't scratch. Although being sticky would feel disgusting, at least you wouldn't be scratching your skin raw.

3.) Go through life with a coldsore always on your mouth OR always have a booger hanging from your nose?

Booger. Hands down the booger. Even though that is very gross and I would not be able to take myself seriously, a coldsore would be ten times worse. Not only is it not cute, but it's also painful and can contaminate things, which is not good. So huzzah for the booger?


4.) Be married to someone you hate for the rest of your life OR kill someone you love?

WHAT?! Okay, okay, gotta calm down. *le deep breathing* First of all, being married to the bozo I have in my head would be awful. He's just so obnoxious and that would not be a fun party. However, killing someone I love? Like my family? Friends? Out of the question. I would never be able to do that. I guess I'm going to be stuck with some rude little munchkin for the rest of my life. *cries*


5.) Know when you're going to die OR know how you're going to die?


I already dislike this question because I don't think I'd want to know anything about how I die. Because if I know when I die, then I'm going to be panicking so hard the day of and the day before, that I won't even probably get my chance to truly live. Knowing how I die would probably make me super paranoid about that thing or event, but I think that would be better than being given a clock with your death date on it. So I choose knowing how I'm gonna die. Who knows? Maybe it's a nice peaceful death. Or maybe I die via my clumsiness, which is probably the more realistic option.

6.) Use eye drops made of vinegar OR toilet paper made from sandpaper?

Wouldn't that eventually make you go blind? But the toilet paper option sounds horrifying. Your bum would be feeling that for a good long while. I'm gonna go with the eyedrops. I know, I just said that would probably make you go blind. BUT the joke's on them since I don't even use eyedrops! Haha! I cheated the system. Mwa ha ha ha ha!


7.) Be without elbows OR be without knees?


Oh my gosh. Those would both be horrifying. HOW WOULD MY BODY BEND?! It would be the most difficult thing ever to try to sit down. Wait. How would you eat if you couldn't bring your hands to your mouth? Uh-uh, nope, nope, nope. I can't survive without my foodie goodness, so I have to go with having no knees. Sitting down is overrated anyway.

8.)  Have hair nowhere on your body OR be very hairy all over and not be able to shave?


Okay, so having no hair would be horrifying. Like no hair on your head, no eyebrows, no eyelashes, no nothing. But being like a gross Chewbacca for the rest of my life would be equally horrifying. I'm definitely choosing having no hair at all, because for one, you would never have to shave your legs again which is a miracle and blessing in and of itself. And even though it wouldn't be the same, you could wear a wig and maybe draw your eyebrows back on with makeup, I suppose. But a female Chewbacca is not cute, and I'm not a fan.

9.) Wear a snow suit in the desert OR be without clothing in Antarctica?

So you either sweat to death or freeze to death?


I'd choose the snow suit, even though being overheated is one of the things I dislike most. Just because most people can recover from heat stroke, and being without clothing Antarctica would mean you would slowly freeze to death and that just doesn't sound like my cup of tea.

10.) Change the past OR be able to see into the future?

There have been several films/books that show that changing the past is a very bad idea.


Besides, things happen for a reason, and even bad things in my life that have happened I wouldn't change because they made me the person I am now. And who knows who I'd be if they didn't? Also, being able to see the future would definitely carry huge responsibility, but if there was a disaster imminent, you could probably save people. The only thing I'd hate about seeing the future is that it's kind of like seeing the spoilers for a book/movie/TV series and not being able to experience the whole thing yourself. (And spoilers are nobody's cup of tea.)

* * *

So there you have it. Some of the hardest "Would You Rather" questions I rounded up. What do you think you'd choose if you were faced with these? (Also: Did you catch who all these gifs where of? If you did, I'll award you an invisible teddy bear that you can carry with you always as a reminder of how awesome you are.)

That is all.

Cheers,
Sea


Comments

  1. TYLER OAKLEY!!! *hugs teddy bear*

    Those questions were SOOOO hard. I can't even choose, but I will try my best.

    1. Be forced to say anything you think.
    2. Itchy for the rest of your life.
    3. Always have a booger hanging from your nose.
    4. Be married to someone you hate for the rest of my life.
    5. Know how you're going to die (cuz then maybe I can avoid it AHA).
    6. Toilet paper made of sandpaper.
    7. Without knees.
    8. Have hair nowhere on your body.
    9. AAAAAAH. Snow suit in the desert. No. Yes. No.
    10. Be able to see the future, duh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES KAT! YOU ARE AMAZING! (: TREASURE DAT TEDDY BEAR!

      (Also, I pity your forever itchy self. I wouldn't be able to stand it, haha.)

      Delete
  2. You must really like Tyler Oakley...I think I'll let you keep the teddy bear, because the last one you gave me got kind of...wild. I don't know what happened! I gave it caffeine and everything, but it wouldn't settle down! So unless you have an obedience school for invisible teddies, I think I'll have to pass. :(

    I also have to pass on the questions, because I say neither to all of them! Ha ha! Except the last one. I would kind of like to see into the future.

    I see from your sidebar that you are currently reading The Truth About My Success. I just finished that about a week ago. It wasn't my favorite, but some of it was good. Your thoughts?
    My copy also smelled weirdly of a really strong perfume and made me sneeze when I was reading it. It was odd.

    AND OH MY GOODNESS! I'm finally reading The Bane Chronicles! I think I'm on the second to last story. I thought the first couple ones were great, the middle ones were weird and I haven't finished it yet, so I don't know about the last ones. Magnus is awesome though.

    ~D. Skye <3

    P.S. I like the new background! It's very fallish. I love fall... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Don't tell, but I was mostly just too lazy to find gifs of other people. Whoops! *guiltily shuffles away*) Also, some of them react better to espresso as opposed to mild caffeine, so give that a whirl. Reverse psychology for the win!

      Well, look at you, you little trickster! (: "Neither" was never specified as an unacceptable answer, so I suppose it counts.

      So far it's not like amazing, and I'm getting a very middle school-esque vibe from it. I'm about halfway through, and I just can't stand Paloma. She needs to get over herself and stop acting like she's all that. Oona seems kind of adorable, but I can't take her seriously because of her name, which is really sad but also funny. That's sad that your book didn't have that wonderful bookish smell that smells amazing.

      Yeah, some of the stories in the BC aren't quite as good as I'd hoped, but the final chapter that features his voicemail is one of my favorites. (POOR ALEC! *le sob*)

      Thank you! I'm verrrrrry excited for fall and apple cider and sweaters and cool weather. (:

      Delete
  3. I love this post! :'D

    1.) Be forced to say everything that you think OR never be able to speak again?
    Nah, I'd have to go mute! I honestly think saying everything I thought would be awful ... I mean of course everyone has impulse thoughts and people would know I didn't mean most of what I said, but it would still take a really long time for them to adjust to me and I think I could lose a lot of friends BECAUSE JUST IMAGINE: me: control your thoughts gosh control your thoughts
    me: don't think untrue cruel things
    me: like for example don't think "she's ugly"
    me: she's ugly
    me: NO I DIDN'T MEAN IT

    ^^IT WOULD BE TERRIBLE

    2.) Be itchy for the rest of your life OR be sticky for the rest of your life?
    Itchy. Gotta be. Depends how bad, though.

    3.) Go through life with a coldsore always on your mouth OR always have a booger hanging from your nose?
    Yeahhh ... bogie. I'd have to wear a mask XD

    4.) Be married to someone you hate for the rest of your life OR kill someone you love?
    OK BUT WAIT being married to someone doesn't mean you have to live with them. You could be legally married but move to another country and never see them. Sure you'd never be able to marry anyone else, BUT YOU COULD STILL DO IT! Hahaha I cheated it!

    5.) Know when you're going to die OR know how you're going to die?
    How. Definitely how.

    6.) Use eye drops made of vinegar OR toilet paper made from sandpaper?
    Toilet paper. I would hate to be blind, really, really hate, worse than any other sensory disability.

    7.) Be without elbows OR be without knees?
    No, I can't even visualise or imagine this. But if I can find the loophole ... I'd say no knees, so cut off my legs above the knee and have prosthetics that could bend and walk.

    8.) Have hair nowhere on your body OR be very hairy all over and not be able to shave?
    I love your answer XD Definitely no hair, I'd buy loads of cool wigs and have a different style and colour every day.

    9.) Wear a snow suit in the desert OR be without clothing in Antarctica?
    I'd rather die by freezing, buuut if I were going to be rescued quickly probably the desert.

    10.) Change the past OR be able to see into the future?
    Oh, definitely see the future because CHANGING THE PAST IS BAD, althoooughh if you could see the future you'd be tempted to change it, too, so it could be just as bad in theory.

    Wow, but aren't you super glad that these would you rathers won't ever actually be asked of us? That we'll never have to make these choices? I am super glad it's just a game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admire your choice to be itchy vs. sticky. I'm so bad at not itching if I have an itch! (: And I definitely agree. If I actually had to go through with one of those answers I think I'd cry.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts