31,536,000 Seconds of Doom, Dragons, and Dinglehoppers

My corner of cyberspace has now entered the terrible two's. I'm not quite sure of what to think of it.

On one hand, I want to shake hands, sign autographs, and bestow hugs and invisible teddy bears upon the public. On my other, slightly trembling hand, I'd like to go crawl in a hole with a dragon and not come out for a while.

Thanks so much to everyone of you who stopped by for a visit during the past year. You're all fabulous. You're the ones that make this possible, so give yourself a pat on the back and a bit of cake. (I think there's some left, anyway . . . ) Thanks a billion for taking time away from your sasquatch hunting, dandelion picking, and homework procrastinating to leave a comment or give my post a thumbs up.

As much as I love you guys, I've got a bone to pick with you. I'm doomed. As of right now, I am about to share my first crush with the world. I'd rather repeatedly poke myself with a dinglehopper instead. I'm not allowed to use a pseudonym for his name either. Make that two dinglehoppers.

I'm about to pour out my heart and soul to the world, and you're probably snickering behind a cup of butterbeer while twirling your replica of Thor's hammer. You cruel, cruel, people.

When I was in young 5's (the grade just below kindergarten), I had a crush on a boy named Lucas. I thought he was really nice, and I decided then and there that I liked him. A lot. I liked him so much that I told my parents I liked him. Being the little naive child that I was, I may or may not have said that I thought I might marry him someday. (Oh goodness . . . my face is so red right now and it's burning like Mount Doom.) Yes. That was my first crush. It was nothing, really, but I'm still feeling most awkward sharing that. There was, and is, nothing between us now, and if there was, I think I'd be feeling a lot more awkward than this.

(I hope to death that he does not read this post or I may just have to dig that hole a little bit faster and hide ASAP.)

Welcome to the terrible two's of my blog, everyone. Let's kick off this year with a little bit of insanity.


NOTE: There'll be no post on Monday because I start driver's ed and will probably be too traumatized to write anything. Or I might have dug that hole and am now roommates with my pet dragon. Who knows?

That is all.

Cheers,
<3 Seana

Comments

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH SEA. THIS IS SO FUNNY BECAUSE HAHAHAHAH CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha, you laugh now, but don't you remember your childhood boyfriend? (:

      Delete
  2. HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY TO YOU! HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY TO YOU! HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY DEAR TOTALLY INSANE WRITER!!!!!!!! *gasps for breath* HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY TO YOU!

    *clears throat* Seriously, though. Congratulations, Seana. Tempest and Harry also congratulate you (it may be the only thing they have agreed in the last... long while).

    By the way, I did not vote on you having to tell your first crush. :)

    ~Robyn Hoode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much, Robyn! Give Tempest and Harry my thanks. Hoode has been celebrating quite a lot recently, and I believe it was he who ate the rest of the cake. If I can find an extra piece somewhere, I'll give it to you, Tempest, and Harry. (If Tempest decides to share, of course.)

      Haha, thank you, but it seems that the public overruled that. (:

      Delete
    2. Tempest would share. Even if only to show that he's not an unsophisticated creature like Harry (his words, not mine). And it's quite alright if you cannot find an extra piece, though thank you for the thought. Harry is becoming proficient in baking. Perhaps you and Hoode would like to come over later this week for tea? Saturday afternoon?

      ~Robyn

      Delete
    3. Oh, I'd love to, but I have some driver's ed parking practice that I must attend. And then there's the matter of getting all fancied up for my homecoming dance. (: But perhaps Sunday tea?

      Delete
    4. Oh, Sunday will work just as well.

      Good luck with driver's ed, dear.

      ~Robyn

      Delete
    5. Thanks, Robyn. I'll need all the luck I can get. (:

      Delete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I LOVE it Sea! That take some guts to share that!! I could be really evil and see if he's read it, but that would be AWFUL. I would NEVER do that to you. (Ok, maybe on a bad day when I needed revenge, but that's crazy talk!) Promise, I didn't, won't, ever do that.

    BTW: Happy Blog Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's not be evil little beasties! I've got a whole bunch of absolutely WONDERFUL things I could cook up. (:

      Thanks much!

      Delete
  4. Happy Blogaversary TIW! May you have many more! Admittedly, I am not a good commenter, but I have subscribed to this blog.

    Good luck at drivers' ed!

    Also, I was wondering: How do you pronounce your name? I thought it was "See-Anna" but my mom said it might be "Shawna."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom says the same thing... I figured since the nickname is "Sea", that it must be "See-Anna", but which is it, dear Miss Vixen?

      ~Robyn Hoode

      Delete
    2. Aw, thanks, Lily! (: I'm guilty of not commenting all that much on everyone's blogs, but subscribing does help me know when a new post is up.

      Thanks! I hope I don't crash!

      You were right. It's "See-Anna." I can see why people get it confused, since "Sean" is pronounced like "Shawn." I wonder why . . .

      Delete
    3. And yes, that's where the nickname "Sea" comes from. (:

      Delete
    4. I've been pronouncing it correctly! Yay!

      I hope you don't crash, too! That would be very bad. I got pulled over by a cop on my first day of drivers' ed. Apparently the driving habits exhibited by a new driver can be similar to that of a drunk driver. That was not a good day.

      Delete
    5. Whoo!

      Oh dear, that doesn't sound good! Thankfully my first day's not out on the freeway (70 mph), which is excellent. I don't think I'd make it if that was my first drive.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts