Mailbox Target Practice

I have my driving permit. I have passed my test and gone to the Secretary of State's office and done all things (such as filling out paperwork, signing things, and standing on my head while singing the national anthem) required to get it.

I can drive.

Well.

That's exciting.

I drove for the first time with a permit this weekend, and it went well, except for a small part where my mother freaked out and said that I was almost hitting mailboxes on the side of the road and I have to move over or I'll smash all of them. Needless to say, I moved over.

Although driving is slower than dragon transportation, it's a lot easier to do that as opposed to sending out my minions to fetch my finicky dragon from his pasture. He tends to try to bite my head.

So cheers to me, and let us hope I don't mailboxes. My mother would not be happy.

That is all.

Comments

  1. Yay, Seana!

    ~Robyn Hoode

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFLOL!!! That is so hilarious, I can imagine a girl driving and taking mailboxes along with her. LOL! :P

    But a permit, that's happy news!! Congratulations!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes, that would be pretty special! I'd feel so bad if I did hit someone's mailbox!

      Thank you!

      Delete
    2. LOL!

      You are very welcome! ❤

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts