A Surprise! (Maybe)

I'm one of those mysterious pseudonym blogger folk.

My face isn't in my posts, and generally I keep my life in the dark by using other names for people I know and generally avoiding exact details about where in the world I am situated (as of now I'm visiting the Shire and perhaps I'll go see the rest of Middle Earth soon).

So I'm going to take a plunge (maybe).

Sometime during the next few weeks or so I'm going to try and upload a vlog.

*gasp*

It's risky. It's definitely risky. Not because you'll be seeing my face (I'll probably cut off the top half of my face from the video), but because it's a vlog. A video. Made by me. Posted to the internet. Yikes.

The results could be interesting. On one hand, I could have a bunch of people watching it and making a  skeptical Legolas face at it.


On the other hand I could have people really like it and then ask for more, which means I'd have to get the creative juices flowing and try to think of some more ideas. Maybe turn the vlogs into a once a month type idea.

For this first vlog, I was thinking of doing a rapid-fire 100 Questions video and spice it up with a few personal touches (huzzah). If you guys are up for it and you'd like to hear what I sound like (hopefully I'll be over my cold by then so you don't have to listen to the runny-nosed, sick version of me), then I might just try to do a vlog.

Now, mind you, the camera I'd be recording with isn't super high-quality, so it might not be as crystal clear as some of the more expensive cameras are, but I'll see what I can do.

So.

Up for a vlog?

That is all.

Cheers,
Sea

Comments

  1. That's exciting! Good luck on your video!
    I hope you get over your cold soon! Those are no fun...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Not sure if I'll be able to film this week, but I'll try! (:

      Colds are pesky, aren't they?

      Delete
  2. Sounds good to me!
    I have a horrible cold too. Fun, fun.

    ~D. Skye <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good idea!!

    Well done for plucking up the courage for doing a vlog - I don't think I'd have enough confidence to post one.

    Good luck with it, I'm sure it'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well I'm not even sure I've plucked up my courage, but we'll see how it goes. (:

      Delete
  4. Do it! I like seeing people's faces, because they're always different from how I imagined them! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm the same way! Only thing is that I won't be showing my face. (: Gotta keep some things a secret, yeah?

      Delete
    2. I agree! I don't like people I don't know except through the internet seeing my face. Glad to know that there's someone else who feels the same way! :)

      Delete
    3. Well, there's the saying of "stranger danger," so there's nothing wrong with being a little cautious. (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts