Help I'm Feeling

You know the saying, "I've got butterflies in my stomach," which just means that you're really nervous and jittery? You associate that feeling with your stomach. It turns out, certain emotions you feel more in a different part of your body.

I found a really cool chart that shows where your body feels certain emotions, so go ahead and take a look.


It's pretty interesting, isn't it? You can see that you feel fear right in the center of your chest, and anger is felt more in the top half of your body. I can't say that all of them are completely accurate, but for quite a few of them I can definitely agree that that's where I feel that emotion. It's kind of strange, but cool.

What do you think?

That is all.

Cheers,
Seana

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts