Well, You Really Messed That Up, Didn't You?

I am a disgrace to the blogging society.

Then again, I do have the excuse of having a life and all that.

But still. That's no excuse.

So I hereby apologize. As of this moment I'm frantically scheduling posts for the rest of this week because I'm barely going to have time to breathe with all of the stuff I've got going on. I've got varsity tennis try-outs all this month (here's to hoping that I don't embarrass myself too badly), and on top of that teachers think it's fun to give out homework.

I'm going to do my best this month to stay on top of blogging and my life outside of the blogosphere, but I'm going to warn you right now in advance in case I have something like last week where I accidentally disappear for a week (I still feel guilty about that).

Well. It's March now, isn't it? Crazy. It's honestly insane. My freshman year of high school is going to be over in a few months, and that kind of freaks me out. At least I have spring break to look forward to. I'll be heading down south for break, away from all of this ridiculous snow. I'm done with winter. I want the snow gone and flowers to start popping up everywhere. That would be fabulous.
I hope you're having a lovely day!

Cheers,
Seana

Comments

  1. You're going south? I didn't know that! Where will your family be adventuring to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The great land of the Floridians. (:

      Delete
    2. I was just there. The Flordinians are really great at keeping things warm. It really wasn't fun to come back to the freezing cold north, but I hope you have fun!

      ~D. Skye <3

      Delete
    3. I'm not looking forward to coming back to the freezing cold, but at least I'll be warm for a little bit!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts