Special "Auguest" or "Guestober" Announcement

Come one, come all, to the amazing announcement to be made by yours truly! August is coming! Which means, I shall be hosting a (hopefully) very exciting something.

*cue the Hank Green celebratory dance*


Throughout the month of August, each week I will have a guest post written by either a fellow blogger, or an author. It'll be a chance to get to know some new faces on the interweb and maybe find something that piques your interest.

As exciting as this is, there's only one minor detail. Sometimes when contacting authors, it takes a bit for them to respond back. Because of this, I'm unsure if I'll be able to have a sufficient amount of guest posts in time for August. For that reason, if I haven't received all the guest posts in time for Auguest, I'm going to be bumping it back to October. I know it's a long wait between August and October, but that's going to be my safety net to fall back on should I need to, and it will give the guest posters a little more leeway just in case.

Now then. I don't have the official lineup for Auguest quite yet, which means there are still spots open. (i.e. YOU can be a part of it as well!) Auguest doesn't just have to be bloggers and/or authors. Viewers can be a part of this too. If you'd like to write up a guest post and be part of Auguest/Guestober, then please contact me via email or Twitter.

Here's to hoping for a fabulous month of August or October!

Cheers,
Seana

Comments

  1. I will email you! :D By the by, I've nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award ... ~holds up flickering brazier to cast face into shadow~ ACCEPT IT IF YOU DARE.

    http://wishingiwasnorthern.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/sunshine-in-awards-if-not-in-weather.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, why thank you for the award. Hopefully it's not one of those crazy 100 question ones, but I shall accept it nonetheless.

      I got your email, thank you again for offering to guest post!

      Delete
  2. I would honestly love to guest post... I'll definitely email.
    FYI My blog: www. wordspillers.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect! I got your email, so just let me know if you have any questions. (:

      Delete
  3. Hmmm, I nominated you as well for the sunshine award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great content, thank you for sharing. Looking forward for more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts