Improvements and Magic Genies

Huzzah! There have been some improvements to the blog. I carved out some time to fix some glitchy weird things that I was notified about, and I changed some things too. Not only is there a new background, some more streamlined looking sidebar stuff, extra gadgets and gizmos, there is something else new. Can you guess? No it's not a giant purple llama. Those aren't cheap.

My social media links are all now in one place and looking fabulous! I'm quite proud of the fact that I got them to work, and hopefully it makes things easier for you. To the right you'll find all of my current social media profiles for things like Twitter, Google+, email, etc. Just click the logo of the site you want to find me on, and SHAZAM KABLAMO the magic genie of awesome will whisk you away to the magic land of Seana on that website. (Boring version: A new tab will open with my profile page for the social media site you clicked.)

So a celebration is in order. I was considering singing some opera for you, but I figured that Olaf can handle the celebration just fine on his own. Take it away, my snowy friend.


Now that we've tackled that topic, yay for blog improvements and the headache that it gave me to figure out how to work it all! 95% sure the email link works, but if it doesn't, I'll try to figure out a way to make it work ASAP. Also, my Pinterest account for this blog is pretty new, so if there's not a mountain of pins there like there is on my personal one, that's why.

Also, if you'd really like for me to start up an Instagram account and/or a Facebook page for my blog, I'm open to the idea. The only thing is that I might not be able to update them as much as I am able to here, but it's a possibility. Just let me know in the comments below.

That is all.

Cheers,
Sea

Comments

  1. popping over to Pinterest to give you a follow! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts