We Dance: A Poem


You know when you just feel super poem-ish, and you have sudden inspiration? Well, that's what inspired today's post. I hope you like it, and please let me know what you think!

We Dance

We dance around each other,
But we never know where we stand.
You wave to me,
And I say hi to you,
But we never know where we'll land.
Blue is the color of the hasty glance,
Yellow the accidental touch.
Red are the aching hearts calling,
Gold the fading spark.
We danced around each other,
But we never knew where we stood.
You walked right by me,
And I looked away,
But we both knew where we'd land.

That is all.

Cheers,
Sea

Comments

  1. I love your poem! All the metaphors, the colour referances... I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANNA ILLUSTRATE THAT POEM, OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! The picture matches perfectly too.

    ~D. Skye <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts