5 Things You Do That Make You Unhappy

Hello, lovelies!

I was doing my daily YouTube marathon and this video popped up. This is a video by a girl named Lilly who is also known as Super Woman on her channel. This video was all about things that we do that make us unhappy. And recently I've realized that it's been a good long while since I was truly happy, and her video really hit home for me. (So, kudos to her!)

Anywho, I hope you enjoy this video, and hopefully it helps you become your happiest self. She really pinpoints little things we do subconsciously and regularly that just aren't good for us. Also, click HERE to go to her channel.


That is all.

Cheers,
Sea

(Please note that I claim no ownership over this video and all credit goes to Lilly.)

Comments

  1. Number 4, yo.

    That is all.

    ~D. Skye <3

    P.S. Thanks for this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. (: I thought this video was exactly what I needed.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts