The TMI Tag!

Hello, lovelies!

I was poking about the interweb, and I found the TMI (too much information) tag. Basically it's an assortment of 50 random questions that are also somewhat personal. Since there's 50 of them, I suppose we better get going then, shall we?

* * *

1.) What are you wearing?

Haha, well, it's not very glamorous. Even though it's a little chilly outside, I'm wearing a pair of black running shorts that has neon orange/pink edging on the bottom, and also just a red shirt that I bought at a music festival in Wisconsin. But the best part is that you can't even see my outfit since I've bundled myself up in a blanket like a human burrito.

2.) Ever been in love?


Hmm . . . I don't know if I would call it love. I was obsessed with this person and we were definitely a thing, and at the time, I would have probably said I was in love. Looking back, I can tell that it wasn't love, but I really did care about them a lot.

3.) Ever had a terrible breakup?

Unfortunately, yes, with the same person that I cared for pretty deeply. It was a very messy breakup that lingered for almost an entire year. There was just no closure and I was super depressed for a looooong while.


4.) How tall are you?

About 5 ft. 4 in. I'm just a smidge under the 4 in. mark, but I figured we might as well round up. I'm not extremely short, but I'm definitely not a giant human. (Does that make me a hobbit?)


5.) How much do you weigh?

120 lbs exactly, last I checked. So . . . about average?

6.) Any tattoos?

Nope, but I think it'd be so fun to have one someday. I'd probably want something small(ish) that had a lot of meaning to me, or I just really loved the design. When I saw Tris's bird tattoo in the Divergent movie, I was obsessed and loved how it looked. I'd just be worried that having that tattoo on my collarbone would be hard to cover if I ever needed to (ex: for a job interview, etc.)


7.) Any piercings?

Just my ears, single pierced. I'd considered getting my ears double-pierced, but at this point, I'm happy with just having one hole per ear.

8.) Your favourite fictional couple?

Will and Tessa from the Infernal Devices trilogy. I know, I probably talk about that book series far too much, but I just adore those two. They're both lovers of books, and all the hilarious sarcastic conversations they have are wonderful.


9.) Favourite show?

I don't watch a lot of shows, but I do really like Downton Abbey. I'm obsessed with the British accents and all the poshness in it. Not to mention, the lady who plays Professor McGonagall is in it (which is amazing), and for a brief episode, the guy who played Four in Divergent was in the show too, which made me laugh.


10. Favourite bands?

I'm gonna go really stereotypical teenage girl on you a moment and say One Direction, Five Seconds of Summer, and, even though he's not a band, Troye Sivan, who's actually a YouTuber as well as a singer. Even though the first two used to be pretty basic in terms of songs, I really love how their lyrics have become more personal and less boy band-ish as the years have gone by. 5SoS in particular has a new album out called Sounds Good Feels Good, and there are some amazing dance party songs on there.

5 Seconds of Summer
11.) Something you miss?

Late night conversations.

12.) Favourite song?

Even though it's a really sad, breakup song, I've always loved the song called Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer (wow, looks like they're showing up a lot in this post, eh?). It's very acoustic sounding, and the lyrics were what I clung to during the messiness that was my love life. Give a listen to sometime. I used to not be able to hear it without crying, but now I've reached the point where it doesn't even make me sad anymore, just a little bit nostalgic sometimes.


13.) How old are you?

*clears throat* I am sixteen, going on seventeen . . . (yes, I did just quote Sound of Music)

14.) Zodiac sign?

Sagittarius, since my birthday is December 19.

15.) Quality you look for in a partner?

Funny, kind, and willing to take a risk. I can be very scared to take the plunge, so I look for someone who gives me a little push in that direction. Funny is pretty self-explanatory. If my partner can't sass me back, it's very disappointing. I also think kindness is so important because there's honestly no reason to be rude to people, and being nice is very attractive.

16.) Favourite quote?

"Wherever you are, be all there."
- Jim Elliot

I love this quote because I can get so caught up in looking ahead or getting stuck in the past, that I'm not always focused on what's going on in the moment. This always reminds me to look at what's right in front of me and soak it all in as it comes.


17.) Favourite actor?

Jennifer Lawrence. I think she's hilarious, and she does make a perfect Katniss Everdeen in the movies as well. She's also super talented, and I think her obsession with food is kind of amazing because, let's be real, I think we all have an obsession with food.

Also, isn't her dress to die for? I think it's so gorgeous and very Disney princess-esque.
18.) Favourite colour?

Royal blue. I've always been obsessed with blue in general, but I love royal blue just a smidge more than the other shades.


19.) Loud music or soft?

Loud. Except if I'm trying to go to sleep, then I'd have to go with soft.

20.) Where do you go when you’re sad?

I hole myself up in my room and pile as many blankets as I can on top of me. I essentially burrow into my bed like a gopher.


21.) How long does it take you to shower?

Probably about 15-20 mins. More if I'm doing some deep shower-thinking or I'm in the middle of singing a really good song.


22.) How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Probably about an hour. I need a half hour for breakfast-y things, and another half hour to shower and make my hair look presentable and not like I'd been in a fight with my pillows.

23.) Ever been in a physical fight?

No. I'd be pathetic trying to throw a punch, though I have learned a bit of self-defense.

24.) Turn on?

Guys with pretty eyes who smile really big (dimples are a bonus). I also like it when a guy teases me just a little bit. Like not the point where it's rude, but I think being able to joke around is really attractive. Also, guys playing with little kids is so cute.


25.) Turn off?

Guys who smell bad are definitely a turn off. There are some people who either load up on Axe or smell like they haven't bathed in a year, and that's definitely not attractive. I also think rude guys are a turn off, and also I'm not a fan of extremely shy guys. I know it's not their fault, but I don't think it's attractive when a guy just sort of hovers around you instead of bucking up the courage talking to you.


26.) The reason you joined YouTube?

Well, since I'm not a YouTuber, I'm gonna change that word to blogger. I actually started blogging because a friend of mine did, and I wanted to try it out for myself. It started out as a very book review centered blog, and now it's a mashup of anything and everything. I love that I can hang out with you guys here, and it's also weirdly therapeutic to blog, haha.

27.) Fears?

Drowning and failure.


28.) Last thing that made you cry?

I was having a panic attack because I was feeling very pressured about college and figuring out my life, and that resulted in a not-so-cute sob session.

29.) Last time you said you loved someone?

I told my family that I loved them when I left the house today, so it's not exactly the most exciting thing, but it's so important to me just the same. I mean, what if the impossible happens while I'm out and about, and I regret not saying I love them before I left?


30.) Meaning behind your Blogging Name?

I needed a pseudonym, and Seana has always been a pretty name to me. The J was just thrown in there because I could. *le shrug*

31.) Last book you read?

I finished the last book of the Infernal Devices, called Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. I'd read the trilogy before, but I just felt like reading it again.


32.) The book you’re currently reading?

I'm in the middle of rereading Inkheart by Cornelia Funke, because it's been a while since I last read that trilogy, and I really wanted to reread it again.


33.) Last show you watched?

I honestly have no idea. The last thing I watched on tv was the Green Bay Packers vs. Carolina Panthers football game.

34.) Last person you talked to?

My best friend.

35.) The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

*checks phone* The last person I texted was a friend from Living Hope (i.e. that singing group I'm a part of), who's a senior at my high school.

36.) Favourite foods?

Guacamole, pomegranates, and really anything spicy.


37.) Place you want to visit?

Australia and basically everywhere in Europe.


38.) Last place you were?

Haha, it's actually kind of funny, but the last place I went was a Spanish church. It was actually for a school assignment, but it was a really interesting (slightly uncomfortable) experience.

39.) Do you have a crush?

Not really, actually. There's a few guys that I think are cute, yes, but there isn't anyone that I'm really considering pursuing.

40.) Last time you kissed someone?

. . . Never? *runs and hides*

41.) Last time you were insulted?


Just last week, actually. I was eating lunch with my friends, and I was just kind of looking off into the distance, not really looking at anything in particular. One of my friends just looked at me and said, "Wow, nice b**** face you got there." And I was like, "Excuse me?" I know I have a resting angry face, but to point it out like that, and using that phrasing, it wasn't exactly what I wanted to hear.

42.) Favourite flavour of sweet?

Lemon. Lemonlemonlemon.

43.) What instruments do you play?

I can play the guitar, and I used to play the piano and the flute.

44.) Favourite piece of jewelry?

I always wear some medium-sized faux diamond stud earrings and a simple faux diamond pendant necklace.

45.) Last sport you played?

Tennis.

46.) Last song you sang?

I'm so obsessed with the song "Underground" from Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Peter Hollens did a brilliant acappella cover of it, and it's been my go-to shower song for a solid week now.


47.) Favourite chat up line?

"Are you wearing space pants? Because your butt is out of this world."


I'm sorry, I know that was totally inappropriate, but the first time I heard that pick-up line, I couldn't stop laughing.

48.) Have you ever used it?

Haha, NO! I highly doubt I ever will, and if I did, it would be as a joke.

49.) Last time you hung out with anyone?

I hung out with a friend just the other day for a little bit before we went adventuring at that Spanish church.

50.) Who should answer these questions next?

Uh . . . the queen? The President? Anyone who wants to?

* * *

Well. That was a loooong post! If you're still reading, then congrats. Here's a free invisible teddy bear. If you're feeling like it, feel free to answer a question or two in the comments. (:

That is all.

Cheers,
Seana

Comments

Popular Posts