I'm Graduating (Eek!) + UPDATES





Hello, lovelies!

Today is a very strange day.

I'm walking across the stage today and getting my diploma along with the rest of my graduating class, staring out at a crowd of family and friends who have done so much to support me over the past four years. All at once memories are going to hit me as I realize that I'm never going to set foot in those high school hallways again as a student, though maybe someday I'll come back just to visit.

It's going to be so bittersweet to remember that I may never see some of these people again, or at least not in the same way that I had once seen them. We'll grow up, we'll move on, but I think some part of my heart will always remain with them. And while it's going to suck not to be able to see some of my close friends as much as I'm used to, I know we've outgrown our school and we're destined for bigger and better things. (Too cheesy? Maybe.)


And so, that means this week and beyond is going to be extremely hectic for me. So where does that leave my little blog? First things first: I am NOT shutting down this blog. I have no plans to leave it behind as I go into college, so don't worry about that. However, I am leaving on a two-week trip to Israel on the 25th of this month, so I won't be able to respond to comments and emails the way I normally do since wifi connections could be spotty out there and I won't have my laptop along. That being said, I do plan to have posts scheduled for the days I normally post, so you'll still have a little something to read while I'm away.

When I come back, I'll be mostly working throughout the summer, trying to make sure that I can afford to stay in college and pay for all of my books without being swamped in debt. I'm going to try my hardest to still keep this blog regularly updating, but if I miss a few dates, I apologize in advance. (And the same applies to the end of summer when college really starts to kick off and classes begin.)


Along those same lines of college things, I'm planning on majoring in psychology and then minoring in communications. I don't know exactly know where I want to go within those fields, but it's one of those things where I'm just going to test the waters and see how I feel within all of this. Who knows? Maybe I'll just go be a goat herder in Scandinavia instead.

I do just want to say thank you to all of you sweet people who take the time to comment and ask me how I'm doing, and I especially want to thank everyone who just reads my posts and nothing more. Even if there's no physical response to what I'm putting out there, just seeing those pageviews is enough to make me feel like you're all here for me and supporting me through whatever I'm going through. So thank you. You are amazing.

That is all.

Cheers,

Comments

  1. OH MY GOODNESS YOU GRADUATED YOU'RE ALL GROWN UP AND YOU CHANGED YOUR BLOG DESIGN AND IT IS GORGEOUS AND YOU'RE GOING TO ISRAEL AND I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU, SEA!!!

    ~TUC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHH!! I'm so glad you like it! (: I'll be writing up a blog post all about my Israeli adventures soon.

      Delete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS SEA!!!!!!!!!

    I can't wait to see where life takes you next!

    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Des! I'm so glad you've stuck around with me and my little blog for so long. (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts