I've Made It Around the Sun Once More

Yes. It is my birthday today.

I'm a year older.

I also get to have cake.


A whole year has gone by since my birthday, and it scares me to think that a year went by that fast. It seemed like: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY! randomstuffrandomstuffrandomstuffUNICORNrandomstuffrandomstuff BAM IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AGAIN!" It flew by and it's crazy to think that it could happen again this year. Today is the oldest I've ever been, and it's the youngest I'll ever be. Bam. Wrap your brain around that one.

Thanks to everyone who made my birthday special today. You guys are fantastic.

I could make a big long-winded speech that no one wants to read, but I won't. Instead I will show you this picture of a chubby cat eating cake.



I think for my birthday I shall reward myself with some time to chill and a cup of coffee. At least that's what I'd like to do. Instead I get to do homework and go frolicking around a tennis court for a while. Huzzah!

Happy birthday to me, I suppose! Here's to the hope that I make it another orbit around the sun.

Cheers,
Seana

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday, Sea!

    Oh, I have discovered something amazing that you might be interested in. Make hot chocolate but use coffee instead of hot water. ;)

    Yes, I did seem like this year went rather fast.
    ~Robyn Hoode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did someone say.....COFFEE? *whips out coffee pot and an elephant mug* That sounds like an amazing drink that I must try immediately! But I probably shouldn't have caffeinated drinks at the moment or I'll be up all night bouncing off the walls.

      This year went crazy fast. I can't believe Christmas is in less than a week!

      Delete
    2. It is amazing... for added magic, have a dollop of Cool Whip on top. :)

      I KNOW! WHERE DID THE YEAR GO?!

      ~RH

      Delete
    3. Oooh, that sounds delicious! This is going to be made sometime for sure.

      Delete
  2. FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS MI AMIGA :) Tenemos vidas locas, pero te amo <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, gracias mi amiga. (: Tú eres muy bonita y simpatica.

      Delete
  3. Happy (late) birthday! Agree that this year went by really fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry birthday and happy Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cara! (: Hope you have a fabulous Christmas!

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday and merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hilda! (: Hope you have a very merry Christmas as well!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts