#AskSeana (#1): Birthdays, Boys, and Super Powers


Hello, lovelies!

I've been around the blogosphere for a while now, but I don't think I've ever done a proper Q&A or outright answered some FAQs in a post that I've been sent via email or Twitter. But there's no time like the present, eh? So I'm going to kick off my #AskSeana series with some basic Q&A fun. Let's go!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

- How old are you?

As of right now, I'm fifteen going on sixteen.

- When is your birthday?

December 19. Six days before Christmas. Whoop whoop!

- If you were faced with a giant squid with a pair of chopsticks as your weapon of choice, how would you go about getting rid of the giant squid?

This question isn't quite as easy as the last two were, so let me think a moment. Well, I suppose I'll go for the "stabbing blindly at the squid and hope that it goes away" tactic, but on the other hand you armed me with chopsticks so perhaps I'm meant to do something else. Please tell me I don't have to eat the giant squid. Calamari just doesn't sound all that appetizing.

- Do you have a boyfriend?


- What are some of your hobbies?

To start off I'm a tennis player, so tennis is definitely high up the hobby list. I'm always down for a shopping trip, even though I'm a cheap person when it comes to actually buying things. Sales are my best friends at the store. I love doing hair, whether it's mine or someone else's. I like writing, drawing, singing, and all of that wonderful artistic goop. Also I also like watching YouTubers and fangirling over my favorite books and movies. Who doesn't?

- Favorite food?

Just kidding. Probably either the chocolate things or the spicy things.

- Who is your celebrity crush?

Luke Hemmings. Hands down. He's the lead singer of 5 Seconds of Summer, and his hair basically defies gravity.


- What is your dream travel destination?

Oh, no, please don't make me choose just one! I'll be a rebel and choose two since I just can't decide. Australia is definitely somewhere I'd love to visit, especially since they have a gorgeous coral reef and amazing accents. The downside is that basically every animal there could potentially poison, eat, or stampede over you. To be on the safe side, I want to visit the UK so badly. The towns there just look so cute and picturesque. (Bonus points for, again, the accents!)

- How many books do you normally read in a week?

Yikes. I suppose that depends on how many books I have at my disposal, the lengths of those books, and if they're really suspenseful and I can't put them down. I think if they're around the length of 500-600 pages I could polish off maybe 5 possibly 6 in a week. If the books are shorter than that, then I could probably read more.

- Can you fly?

Now you're just being silly. Of course I can fly. I just don't do it a lot because it freaks out the public.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

And that concludes today's #AskSeana post! Thanks for stopping by. If you want some of your questions featured in one of these posts, or you just want to ask me something, send me an email, tweet me using the hashtag #AskSeana, or send me a direct message via Pinterest or Twitter. You can also just leave a comment as well. Whatever floats your boat!

That is all.

Cheers,
Seana

Comments

  1. Haha of course you can fly. We're just all keeping it a secret ;)
    5 or 6 books a week? Wow... I'm a relatively slow reader so anywhere between 2-4 or 5, depending on the length.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we can't let all of my secrets known, now can we? (:

      I'm a bid of a bookaholic, admittedly. If the book I'm reading is really good, I probably won't move from one spot until I finish it.

      Delete
  2. ROTFLOL!!! Flying scares the public? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS POST! Hahaha that Martin Freeman gif, ACCURATE TO MY LIFE. Also the squid question, and the last one :')

    YOUR BOOK READING SKILLS ARE FLOORING ME, it's just occurred to me you might possibly have been being sarcastic but IF NOT WHOA GIRL THIS IS INSANE AND I WISH I HAD YOUR INCREDIBLE SPEED-READING-NESS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He'll always be Bilbo Baggins in my heart. (: I'm glad you enjoyed the post!

      I can really only read that much if I have hours on end to read (which I usually don't). Too bad I can't share my speed reading powers with you. I guess the internet just isn't quite advanced enough yet. (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts