Oops, I Caught A Liebster Award

I'd like to thank the lovely Katy of AMGD Crafting: A Tale of Katy for tagging me with the Liebster Award.

Thanks, Katy!

Stay fabulous.


The ever-present rules:

- List 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the wonderful blogger before you left.
- Now tag 11 bloggers (MWA HA HA!)

Meep. That's a tall order. Whoever created this award must've really liked the number 11. Well, we better get started, eh?

The 11 Facts of Awesome:

1.) I'm kind of obsessed with fun gifs and memes, as you'll probably be able to tell by the end of this post.

2.) If I'm trying to imitate one of my friends, I usually use the stupidest voice possible. It's just more fun imitating them in a Darth Vader voice than my actual one.


3.) I tend to be a bit of a jokester. In my friend groups I'm usually labeled the funny one or something else along those lines.

4.) I'm very sarcastic sometimes.


5.) I actually really love writing to certain video game soundtracks. Some games's music has a certain style to it (like futuristic or ornamental) that fits to what I'm writing and it helps me get more in the zone. Strange, but it works!

6.) I really like the song "Heartbreak Girl" by 5 Seconds of Summer at the moment. It's a song written from the perspective of a guy who's best friend (who happens to be a girl) is dealing with a breakup with a jerkball and all he wants to do is be with her and be more than just her wingman of sorts. I just think the lyrics are so sweet. (Also, 95% sure the poor guy is being friend-zoned in the song. Poor lad.)

Watching on a mobile device? Click here to play the video instead.

7.) I like hugs in moderation, but there's a point when I've had enough touchy for the day and I wanna be a hermit and keep to myself. So if you go for a hug and I growl or make some other predator noise at you, just know that it would be a good time to back off and maybe just throw chocolate at me instead.

8.) One time I ran into a pole.

9.) I think 11 facts is a little overkill.

10.) Sometimes I'll listen to the same song over and over on repeat just because I either a.) love the song to pieces, b.) am going through a temporary obsession with it, or c.) because I forgot I hit the replay button and forgot how to change it.

11.) WE'VE REACHED THE 11TH FACT! YAY!

Katy's Questions:


1.) Have you ever watched Blimey Cow?

Nope!

2.) What made you want to start a blog?

Actually a good friend of mine sort of gave me the initial idea when she started hers. I thought to myself, "Hey, that looks pretty cool! I wanna do that. Yep. I'm gonna do that." And then I met a bunch of amazing people through blogging, so it was super rewarding and awesome.

3.) Use three words to describe yourself.

Overdramatic, humorous, and loyal. I might be a little weird sometimes, but in the end I'll always be there for the people who need me.

4.) Use a gif to describe yourself


Sometimes I just sort of walk up to my friends if they're sitting a table and lean over reallllly subtly like our bird friend here.

5.) What book character are you most like?

I like to think that I'm a bit like Eureka from Lauren Kate's Teardrop. She bottled up her emotions her whole life, and I have a very bad habit of doing that as well. I'm a bit like Elsa of Frozen in that sense as well. I'll shove down my emotions and then BAM it either bursts or I'm forced to do a rendition of Let It Go.

6.) How do you feel about octopuses?


7.) What is the weirdest food you’ve ever tasted?

It was some nasty vegetable. I have no idea what it was called or why it was in our house, but it was awful.

8.) Frozen or Tangled?

I like them both for different reasons. Frozen's Elsa is super relatable to me, but I feel like everyone's obsession with it has sort of turned me off from it. Tangled has a really awesome soundtrack, and I love Rapunzel and Eugene's relationship and dialogue.

9.) What do you think of Lady Gaga?

*See gif from question 6*

10.) Who is your role model?

Probably one of my cousins. He's always so happy and carefree, and he always puts other people before himself. If someone is looking down, he's always the first to go comfort them, and I think that's really awesome.

11.) What is the first item on your bucket list?

Going to Australia and the UK. That is my dream in life, and even if I don't do anything else off my bucket list besides those, I'll be pretty happy.

My Questions:

1.) What movie or book character would you want to be?
2.) If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
3.) What song describes your life right now?
4.) What is your current obsession? (Be it a book, a band, a food, etc.)
5.) What's a weird talent you have?
6.) Who's your celebrity crush?
7.) What book do you recommend that few people know of?
8.) Describe yourself in 3 words.
9.) Most embarrassing moment?
10.) Where is your dream vacation spot?
11.) Most awkward moment involving a stranger?

My Nominees:

I'll be cheating a bit here and nominating less than 11, because let's face it: 11 people is a lot to be nominating. Just one lucky blogger gets to have this award today!

Congrats . . .

Kat of Word Spillers! You have been Liebstered! Let us celebrate by basking in the glory of this John Green gif.


That is all.

Cheers,
Sea

Comments

  1. I love that bird gif LOL, soo hilarious. Funny and interesting answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great? (: Haha, and thank you. Glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. Thank you Seana!
    (that GIF. LOL.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing. Watch Blimey Cow. IMMEDIATELY!
    But wait, you ran into a POLE? How did you manage that? :)

    D. Skye <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What exactly is Blimey Cow? I'm kind of scared to look it up.

      Well, one time I was being really graceful, and I thought, hey, I'm gonna walk backwards and be cool. I was walking backwards pretty fast, and even though one of my friends warned me about the pole, I still ran into it. So basically I'm pretty clumsy. (:

      Delete
    2. It's hard to explain, but it's practically a guy standing in a black room talking to a camera with his siblings and friends. Just watch, I promise you won't regret it.

      Do you mind if I laugh for a couple of seconds? Oh never mind, I won't. I'm really clumsy too. I nearly fell down the stairs yesterday. And up the stairs. Yeah..

      ~D. Skye <3

      Delete
    3. Oh, so is he like a YouTuber then?

      Haha, no worries. I turned beet red and couldn't stop laughing. (: Fun fact is that I almost never fall down stairs. My balance is wonderful for that, but going upstairs? Different story. Going upstairs is when tripping is gonna happen.

      Delete
  4. Yes, he is a YouTuber. I suppose I could have said that earlier. Whoops. :)

    Yeah, I don't normally fall down stairs either. But when I do, I'm wearing flip-flops and everyone is watching. And then I stand up and pretend that I planned it.

    ~D .Skye <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, don't worry about it. (:

      Ooh, a flip flop fall is pretty spectacular when it happens. Usually I just pull the "Oops, that was embarrassing" card and laugh it off because let's face it: I'm a bit of a clumsy oaf sometimes.

      Delete
  5. I love those gifs :'D ALL of them! Also this song D': It's like You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift. (I was trying to choose some lyrics to type out and I couldn't so I started typing ALL OF THEM and then I thought "Hey maybe Seana doesn't actually *want* a weird Taylor Swift fangirl in her comments" dissolving in a pool of feelings, but anyway I'm sure you know the song.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, but we fangirls gotta stick together! (: There are a few songs of hers that have actually brought me to tears before. The feels!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts