Types of Friends

In my friend group, there are definitely a wide variety of people. However, in every group of friends, there are certain types of people that always show up.


For example . . .

1.) The Jokester


This is the person who is always laughing and making other people laugh. These people are some of my favorites to be around. They can make conversations about the most random of things, from Scottish castles to underwater barbecues, and it's still hilarious.

2.) The Clumsy One

This is the friend who always seems to be having a rough time with chairs and walls. I'll admit that this person is me. The Clumsy Friend often trips and breaks things without even trying to, and sometimes just sitting still can result in catastrophic events.


3.) The One Who Secretly Loves You


Usually if your friend group is a mix of girls and guys, there's always that one friend in your group that secretly likes you. They try to make it super subtle, and often you don't realize that this person is hanging on your every word, and then friendzone happens (eep!). Usually everyone else notices that this person likes you, but you're sometimes you're a oblivious little humbug and you might not notice it right away, if at all.

4.) The One You Secretly Love


So this can work both ways. There's always going to be that person in your friend group that you like deep down, but won't admit it under any circumstances because things might get weird. This person probably has no idea you like them, but you still jump at the chance to sit by them at lunch and laugh at things they say.

5.) You Shall Not Whisper

This is the friend who is horrible at whispering. And I mean HORRIBLE. You're trying to be quiet and tell them that your crush is sitting by the window, and they pretty much scream, "You said you love WHO? Jason?!" while you're sitting there in a state of embarrassment and confusion trying to shush them whilst they point and stare.


6.) Tardypants

This is the person who is late for everything. You tell them to meet you for coffee at three in the afternoon, and they show up at seven. This is the friend that you're always waiting for when it's time to go somewhere, and it could be hours before they actually show up.

7.) The Sassy Dramatic Friend

This is the friend that when anything happens they suddenly turn into a sassy machine and there is no stopping them. They will out-sass you in five seconds flat without thinking twice.


8.) Basically Einstein's Long Lost Child

These friends are generally academically amazing. You give them one math problem that's been giving you trouble for weeks, and then SHABAM they finish it in two minutes while also solving the issue of world hunger.

And if you ask them if they need to borrow your calculator, they'll probably just say:


9.) The Sportaholic


This person is good at every single sport they try. You give them a golf club and suddenly they're top ranked in the country. You're not even sure who gave them ice skates, but apparently they're in the Olympics now going for gold?

10.) The Friend Who Can't Dance

This friend either knows they can't dance, or they think they're awesome and no one wants to be the person to tell them they're not exactly Beyonce. Either way, they definitely liven up a party.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's all I have for today's post! Let me know what other kinds of friends I might have missed and if you have some of these types of people for friends as well.

That is all.

Cheers,
Seana

Comments

  1. I'm not sure about all of those, but maybe that depends on the size of your "friend group", but DEFINITELY the Jokester, the Clumsy One, You Shall Not Whisper (oh yeah), and The Friend Who Can't Dance. Also the Friend Who Can't Sing. Oh! And the Friend who Always Laughs Super Loud and Obnoxiously (cannot do anything that is a giggle or softer)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The friend who has the special laugh is definitely a staple in friend groups. They're pretty much the best. (:

      Delete
  2. Haha this made me smile! I am both The Clumsy One and The Friend Who Can't Dance. In my group of six we have:
    The Indie-Cool One
    The One With No Filter
    The Procrastinator AKA The Sleepy One
    The Happy One AKA the Sporty One
    The Jokester AKA The Evil One
    The Nerdy/Bookish Fangirl AKA The Clumsy One (me).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot the friend with no filter! (That's me sometimes. Oops!) I'm not sure I fit into one category exactly. I'm a bit like the sassy, clumsy, advising friend who pretends she knows what's going on when she really has no idea what's she's doing. (:

      Delete
  3. The Nerdy, Bookish, Clumsy One. That is me. I do have one friend who will not whisper if her life depended on it. I know several who are ALWAYS late, sometimes I'm one of them. I haven't figured out which of my friends secretly likes me though. Yeah...
    Who are the two in the top gifs? They look familiar but I don't quite know.. I love this post, BTW.

    ~D. Skye <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See, that's the idea behind the friend SECRETLY liking you. (: You'll have to channel your inner Sherlock Holmes to figure it out.

      The two gifs are Jack and Finn from JacksGap on YouTube.

      Delete
  4. I love reading your blog. You have some great stuff!
    I like to think I am the Jokester in my friend group, but sometimes I can be pretty sassy. Also I CANNOT dance, but I like to think that I can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Andre! (: Thanks so much for stopping by my blogosphere! Jokesters and sassy friends are my favorite. And hey, if you can't dance, at least dance like you mean it.

      Delete
  5. You should follow my blog at http://ftpdandrevalentina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts