Which Female Literary Character Are You?

Whilst surfing the internet, I came across a little quiz that is supposed to tell you which female literary character you are. Quizzes like this are some of my favorite things, because who doesn't want to know what fictional person and world they should actually live in (*cough cough Middle Earth cough*)

So I took this quiz, and I got . . .

From what I know of her, she's some dragon lady person from Game of Thrones, but other than that, I haven't the slightest idea who she is. But her description does match up with me and myself pretty well, so I suppose it works.

You can click HERE to take the quiz yourself, and once you find out who you'd be, please come and let me know! Perhaps some of you will be dragon lady persons like myself.

That is all.

Cheers,
Sea

Comments

  1. Lisabeth Salander, whoever she is. I got her in the quiz.
    The description did fit me though, I must admit. Loyal and fierce, protective of her friends.
    I love your blog! I only just found it, so I haven't read most of them. But I've read quite a bit if them.
    I have a blog too, if you want to check it out? Maybe even....leave a little comment? Thanks!
    www.blindeyesoftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! (: I'll definitely check out your blog sometime.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts