Would You Rather: Beauty Edition


Hello, lovelies!

I've always been a huge fan of "would you rather" questions, and after seeing this set of them over on Carina's blog, and I loved the idea of it so much that I just had to do it myself. If you do this tag as well on your blog, please leave a comment and link your post below so I can give it a read. (:

So.

Here we go!

* * *

Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses or lose all your palettes and eyeshadows?


Ughhh. As much as it pains me to think of losing my eyeshadow palettes because they're my favorite makeup item, there's no way I could have a complete look without my mascara and lip products. *cries while gently caressing high-end eyeshadow palettes*

Would you rather chop off all your hair and never be able to cut it again?


I would totally just chop it all off. I always go through a cycle of growing my hair out and then chopping it short because I get sick of it, so just being bald would give me so many options in terms of wigs. I could change the length and the color and the style and honestly I'm pretty lazy, so I'd probably just take my bald self and go get some fries and just not bother with a weave.

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?


Coral coral coral coral! Since I have more medium-toned skin, so blushes with a peachy color to them are much more complimentary on me than a bright pink.

If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?


I'd actually have to say clothes. There's so much drugstore makeup out there that I would feel silly spending that kind of money on makeup, and I love clothes just as much and clothes are things that I have a much easier time justifying spending money on because they last longer and can be mixed and matched with different outfits and accessories.

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?


Lipstick as eyeliner. The only eyeliners I own currently are a brown, black, and nude colored one, all of which would look INSANE if I tried to put them on my lips if it was any day besides Halloween or "Lol Who Even Did Your Makeup" Day.

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?


I gotta go with Sephora on this one. Sephora just has a much wider range of products from different brands, and since I'm trying to buy mostly cruelty free makeup, MAC just doesn't fall under that category.

Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lipcolour for the rest of your life?


Lip color, hands down. I am an eyeshadow fiend, and playing with different colors on my eyes to match my outfit for the day is one of the simple pleasures that I look forward to when I'm getting ready in the morning. I tend to wear lipsticks that are in the same nude-ish color family most days, but I would miss wearing my dark, vampy lips in the fall if this ever came true.

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?


Oh noooooo no no this question is straight evil. Summers in Michigan are HOTTER THAN A THOUSAND SUNS, but winters in Michigan are COLDER AND DARKER THAN MY SOUL. (Definitely not an exaggeration.) I guess I'd say I'd rather wear winter clothes in summer and just hole up in a super air conditioned room and refuse to ever see the sun for that summer.

Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year around?


Bright nail polish is something that I like a lot, so I'd have to go with that even though I always love a good dark nail polish look in the fall.

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?


I always put in my hair in a ponytail when I work out or go for a run, and a messy bun just wouldn't be functional for those kinds of thing because they're not exactly known for their structural integrity. So even though ponytails can sometimes make me look like a bald old man, they serve their purpose in keeping my hair out of the way when I'm all sweaty.

Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eyeproduct?


I'd have to go with lip product on this one. Creating a new eye look every day is my favorite part of my makeup routine, and I just don't love lip products as much as I do eyeshadows and liners.

Would you rather never be able to paint your nails or never use lipgloss?


I would never wear nail polish again in this scenario. Lip gloss is one of those things that I love to just throw on with a natural makeup look, and honestly sometimes nail polish is annoying to do because it chips so fast and I can't be bothered to repaint them.

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none or sharpie them in everyday?

Brows are my least favorite part of my makeup routine, but the thought of having sharpie brows makes me wanna just lie down in the fetal position and rock back and forth. I'd totally just shave them off and use some kind of brow product to fill them in later. I mean, Jenna Marbles shaved off her eyebrows one time, and she looked like she was having a party when she did it, so maybe it's more fun than I give it credit for.


Would you rather live without makeup or nailpolish?


100% nail polish. Like I said, I'm lazy when it comes to my nails, and makeup is something that I can change up on a daily basis to keep things interesting, while you're kind of stuck with a nail color for a good while after you paint them (especially if it's your toes. Toenail polish could stay on through a natural disaster).

* * *


Aaaaand there we have it! I thought this tag was so fun, so let me know if you decide to take part in it through a blog post, or just answer a few in the comments if you're not a blogger. (:

That is all.

Cheers,

Comments

Popular Posts