HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Today is the day when we celebrate a war against some native people because they were enemies of some other natives that were friends with the pilgrims. Great stuff, eh? But for now, get ready to tuck into some tasty Thanksgiving treats, and really just think about what you're thankful for this year. Sure, there's all the usual stuff (i.e. friends, family, etc.), but this year, trying thinking outside the box and dig deep to find those little things that really make your life special. Personally, I'm just so thankful that God gave me the ability to write stories, to use words to create a world that others can explore, just by reading the pages. It's amazing, isn't it?

Tell me, what is it this year that makes you just bubble over with happiness because it's in your life? (: Feel free to comment, or email me.

That is all.

PS: Just a side note that there will be no Friday post, since I'm doing one today.

Comments

  1. Of course I'm thankful for friends, family, and safety and whatnot, but, in particular, I'm thankful for music. I try to picture my life without music, and it's impossible. Literally. Since every sound has a pitch, that means I wouldn't be able to hear at all. Huh. See if you can get sense out of that.
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    ~Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way cool! Confusing, yet awesome. Thanks for sharing. (:

      Delete
  2. Although we in the UK don't celebrate Thanksgiving officially, I still think it's nice to think about these things: what ARE we thankful for? I'm thankful that words flow from me, and that i can harness them. I'm so grateful (to whatever or whoever is responsible) that people can put me on the same page - literally and metaphorically - as others I respect who do the same.

    Happy Thanksgiving, Americans! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, um...UK-er! (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts