Well. This Is as Awkward As a Hairy Potato

I rather forgot to create a post for today. I am ashamed of my forgetfulness. But how can one blame me since I had to study for three test/quiz this week? You can still blame me. It is okay.

Onto other topics.

I'm in a vocal ensemble for choir at my school, and today we tried out a Les Miserables song. I'm sure a lot of you know what this is. The melody for this song is almost haunting, and it's really such a sad meaning to it. She's singing about the one she loves, who doesn't love her in return (correct me if I'm wrong). If the ensemble can nail the harmonies and melodies, it'll be the best thing ever.

That is all.

Comments

  1. On My Own, right? Total Les Miserable freak right hear :D. Funny, I'm working on that song with my voice teacher...:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's the name of the song. (: Oh, very cool! Wish I could take voice lessons. :D

      Delete
  2. Ditto Hermione!
    That's my favorite song of Epponine's.
    Have fun!

    D. Skye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Seana!!! (^_^)

    I've been on a Nightmare Before Christmas kick myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MiniMoose. (:

      I should watch that movie sometime.

      Delete
  4. Oh, Eponine! How I feel for you! ~sobs
    ~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts