A Whole New Hamster

Apologies for the lazy picture posts the last few days, but this morning I have an excuse because I have to be at school at 6:45 AM. Granted, it's for a band trip to Great America, but it's not all fun and games. We still have to march around the park for a while wearing our fabulous uniforms and our lyres (in the case of flute players, the lyre goes on our arm which poses its own difficulties), and of course we have to take the ever-awesome two hour or so trip there and back in a lovely yellow bus packed with people, some more obnoxious than others.

I'm sure you want to see that hamster more than you want to listen to me rant, so here you go.


Comments

  1. do u always post @ 12 am?

    --makayla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually just schedule my posts to be published at 12 am in the morning. (:

      Delete
  2. That is literally how I look when I try to sing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I look like that too. (:

      Delete
    2. You girls become all furry and have those teeth when you sing? ;)

      ~The Unstoppable Child

      Delete
    3. Oh yes. And I also become smaller and procede to sit on a shred of carpet.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts