This Or That

I was sneaking around the blogosphere, and I discovered a This or That fun thing that originally came from Helena's blog.

I decided to give it a whirl. Go ahead and do it too if you'd like!

Make-Up
Blush or Bronzer? Neither. I would look awkward with rosy cheeks and I'm already tan enough.

Lipgloss or Lipstick? I cannot stand lipstick. I always make a mess using it, so I have to stick with my buddy the lipgloss.
Liner or Mascara? As much as I love mascara for lengthening my obnoxiously short eyelashes, I have to go with liner because I can use liner and not need any mascara to make my eyes pop.
Foundation or Concealer? Eh....I'd have to say neither here too. I don't like caking on things that I don't need. The natural look is best for me.
Neutral Eyeshadow or Colour? I gotta go with neutral here. Again, I hate it when people cake on make-up they don't need and use their face as a coloring book.
Pressed or loose eyeshadow? I don't know the difference.

Nails and Body
OPI or China Glaze? I don't own any China Glaze, but I've heard it's expensive. I'll stick with my OPI.
Long or Short Nails? Long nails are kind of my thing. When my nails are short it's much harder to open things.
Acrylic or Natural? Uh....natural.
Brights or Darks? Brights, definitely brights. I have dark hair, so dark colors make me look really dismal.
Flower or No Flower? No flower.
Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume.
Lotion or Body Butter? Lotion. I have the most amazing stuff that works wonders on my skin when it's getting all dry and scaly and I look like a dragon.
Body Wash or Soap? Body Wash.
Lush or other bath company? I don't really have a preference. I'm a little scared of B&B Works now because of a glitter incident that you can read about here.

Fashion
Jeans or Sweat Pants? Jeans. They're my go-to pants.
Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve? Short sleeves all the way.
Dresses or skirts? Skirts. I think that I can mix-and-match with those as opposed to dresses.
Stripes or Plaid? I prefer stripes. They just look cooler to me.
Flip Flops or Sandals? Sandals. They're more durable than flip flops usually.
Scarves or Hats? Scarves. I can't stand wearing hats.
Studs or Dangly Earrings? Dangly earrings are my favorite. I wear them a lot more than I do studs.
Heels or Flats? Flats. They're comfier and easier to walk in.
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Eh, I'd have to say neither here. I've never been a cowgirl at heart, so these boots never appealed to me.
Jacket or Hoodie? Jacket. Hoodies poof out weird when I sit.
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? I have no preference, since I don't really shop there.
Abercrombie or Hollister? Neither.

Hair
Curly or straight? My hair is straight when I blow dry it, going a little more wavy if I let it air dry. I do like curling it though when I have time.
Bun or Ponytail? I love both. I can rock a ponytail at any time, and top knots are a real lifesaver during hot months.
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Bobby pins are my best friends. Except when they stab me. That hurts.
Hair Spray or Gel? Hair spray. Gel just doesn't appeal to me.
Long or Short? I have long hair, and I will never get it cut short like I did in 6th grade. Though Locks of Love is a great organization that helps girls with cancer, I couldn't stand having short hair that I could do nothing with.
Light or Dark? My hair's dark, and I like it, but I've always loved girls with lighter hair because you can see the intricate braids and such they do better than if I do it in my hair.
Side Sweep or Full Bangs? I once tried full bangs, and they didn't look so good. My side sweep bangs are much better and I quite like them.
Up or Down? Ooh, that's a toughie. I love updos, but there's something nice about just letting your hair do it's thing down.

Random
Rain or Shine? Rain. I love seeing the lightning and feeling the rain on my skin.
Summer or Winter? Winter. I love cold weather better than warm weather.
Fall or Spring? I'd say fall for the same reason as before. Cold weather tops warm in my book.
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate. By far.
East coast or west coast? I'm going to have to say East, just because I've been to more places there.

Comments

Popular Posts