Happy Birthday!

Hello lovely readers!

I'd like to give a big hurrah and shout-out to a commenter here whose birthday just happens to be today. Happy birthday, A.J. Ryan! Hope you have a fabulous day filled with invisible teddy bears and donuts! Go out and do something fun (i.e. doing that pretend time travel prank I posted about here, hug a tree, swim with the polar bears at the zoo, etc).

And now I leave you to bask in the glory and awesomeness of this picture.


For all of you out there reading this, please wish A.J. a happy birthday through a comment (if you want to have a little fun, sign your comment as the "Magic Birthday Sheep")!

*Want a Magic Birthday Sheep birthday post too? Let me know when your birthdays are in a comment, and I'll see what I can do!

Comments

  1. OOh Hippo birdie to ewe, A.J.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, A.J.!

    Seana, I sent you the story.:)

    ~Robyn Hoode, The Unstoppable Child

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seana, please check your email.

      Delete
    2. ^Robyn Hoode

      Delete
    3. I got the story! It's all set to go. (:

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday A.J.!! Hope you had a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Seana! I had a great day... Thanks to everyone else to for the happy birthdays. It made my day.
    ~A.J. Ryan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts