Someone's Birthday is Today!


Today I'm wishing a special friend the most awesome birthday she's ever had. It is July's birthday today, and she's actually the person that got me hooked on blogging. She's like a sister to me, and I'm so glad for all the happy memories we've had as friends for years now.

July, go out and do something fun, like pretend you're at a One Direction concert. You deserve it. (Or if that doesn't float your boat, which I have no idea why it wouldn't, then you should hang out with your chubby stuffed unicorn, Bubbles. What could go wrong?)

Everyone please wish July a lovely birthday in a comment or on her blog (which is linked above)!

*Let me know when your birthday is, and I'll be sure to either dedicate a post to you, or hunt you down and leave you a birthday message!

Comments

  1. Um. you forgot my birthday... the 27th!! Hahaha I'm kidding I don't care alot of people forgot :?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Clare, I'm sorry! I just didn't know when your birthday was. I'll try to get a post up for you next year! (Oh yikes, a whole year....that sounds so far away!)

      BUT HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

      Delete
    2. It is totally fine:) I didn't tell alot of people anyhow.. YAY! I get to be on your blog:D

      Delete
  2. AWWWWWWWWWW!!! ILYSM sadly I'm at the cottage and Bubbles isn't with me :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT??? Well, I suppose he wouldn't fit in a suitcase.

      Delete
  3. Ohhhhh and I LOVE THE PICTURE!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts