The Eleven Questions Tag (Which Looks Suspiciously Like A Liebster Award)

It was a rather uneventful, and certainly not dark and stormy night that a visitor came to Seana's home near the Hundred Acre Woods. A sharp rapping on her front door startled her into dropping her book (The Fault In Our Stars, which she hopes to have a review of up sometime this week). Cautiously, she crept to the door and opened it.

A small creature in a dark hood handed her an envelope. Eyeing the creature with a mix of suspicion and amusement, Seana opened the envelope, only to have confetti and ducklings come flying out of it. Seana ducked as ducks flew past her head.

"What is this?" Seana asked, prodding the envelope. The stranger held out a piece of paper that had the words "The Eleven Questions Tag" on it. Flipping the paper over, the stranger showed Seana the rules.

She squinted, puzzle pieces coming together in her head. "This looks a lot like the Liebster Award . . . "

At that, the small creature let out a startled squeal and tripped over itself in its haste to depart from Seana's house. With a shrug, Seana went back inside to see what she could make of it.


Thanks to Emily of  Emily Etc. for sending me that small creature with the tag!

The Rules:


1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their site.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
4. Ask the people you tag 11 questions. 
5. Nominate 11 other blogs.

Step one has already been completed. Huzzah.

The Random Things About Myself:

1. I find this tag suspiciously like the Liebster award. I'm quite sure that it is simply for the reason that it is the same exact rules and the same number of facts, questions, and nominations.

2. I'm afraid of garden gnomes. My classmates find it amusing to put a picture of one at the end of their slideshow presentations just to see what would happen.

3. I have my walls covered in a random assortment of papers that I've drawn on, written on, and cut out of magazines. I pride myself on my wall of stuff.

4. I dislike wearing socks.

5. I dislike wearing fuzzy socks more because the fuzz gets all matted down after wearing the socks for a while.

6. My favorite genre is fantasy.

7. I have a dolphin Pillow Pet whom I named Willie.

8. I can move my pinky toe independently.

9. I can curl my tongue two different ways.

10. I won an award for making strange facial expressions.

11. I also won an award for having the best evil glare.

The Questions Left For Me By Emily:

1. JOHNNY DE-- I mean, uh, that's not a question! For you, what makes a good question?

......Not that.

2. Are you a writer? If so, what is the longest work you have ever finished? (Don't make me jealous.)


The longest work I've finished? Erm...oh....perhaps that doesn't count....we'll just go with 6 pages. I had something that was far longer than that, but it's not finished, so I don't think it counts.

3. Do you get jealous easily?


Depends on what the thing I'd be jealous of is.

4. What is one thing you dislike about your personality?


I tend to over analyze things and silently stew about made-up scenarios my brain cooks up.

5. What is one thing you like about your looks?


I guess...my eyes? They're very useful for seeing.

6. Do you like the set-up/layout of your bedroom?


Oh yes. Plenty of wall space for my Wall of Stuff.

7. As you type this, what would you rather be doing?


ANYTHING.

8. Fears?


Garden gnomes. Nasty little beasties....

9. What are some words that you only recently learned how to pronounce?


Matt Myklusch's last name.

10. Have you ever been in love?


Bahahahaha, no. I'll be a freshman this year in high school, so I'd daresay that it would be odd if I had fallen in love already.

11. Are you disappointed that this 11th question is really no 11th question at all?


Not really, because technically is a question.

The Moment Seana Cheats While Doing This Tag:

I am not going to cook up any questions, nor am I going to ship this tag off to torture other people, simply for the reason that I'm sure every is pretty busy with summer stuff, and I don't want to be a bother.

If you want to do this tag, be my guest! Feel free to use Emily's questions that she left for her nominees.

That is all.

Comments

  1. "Seana ducked as ducks flew past her head." Niiiiiice.

    And I agree. Looks way, way, way too much like the irritating Liebster award. Heheh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah, at the beginning there I was very much afraid that I was the small creature to whom you referred....nice save beneath the button, there. Though I AM slightly miffed that you think my blog is called Wishing I Was Northern (WHICH IT ISN'T). ~slightly miffed sniff~

    About the over-analysing thing, I KNOW DEM FEELS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry! You have no idea how ashamed I am. My brain was not functioning, so I looked at your blog URL and was like, "Hey! That must be the title too! Derp!" Yeah. Fail. I'm really sorry, and I've fixed it. (:

      Delete
    2. Hehe, you are so charmingly apologetic :')

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts