Goodbye, August

August is nearly over.

Well.

That went fast. Perhaps the earth is spinning too fast, or the calendar has been marked wrong?

*runs off to check*

No, things are running smoothly. I suppose that's all well and good. Although I really don't like September sneaking up on me like that.

It's uncomfortable.


Really, it is. I can hardly believe it.

I've been in school for a week now, and although my teachers are cool people and my classes are fine, there are times where I just wish things could go back to the way they were. There are people I hardly ever see, except for the occasional pass in the hallway, and I really do miss those people. They're my friends, after all. So if I haven't seen you in a while at school, know that I do miss seeing you guys. If you see me, feel free to wave like a maniac, okay?

Now that September is coming, that means one thing.

Driver's training.


Terrifying, yes.

I'd now like to make a safety announcement for the good of those who might be going out and about while I'm taking my driving classes.

Ahem.

STAY OFF THE ROADS, PEOPLE!

In reality, I'm scared out of my wits. I do not want to hit a person, I do not want to hit a squirrel, I do not want to fail my class. Of course, this is probably just part of my normal pre-large event freak out, but please, if you see me on the road, do be careful! I think I'll be okay, but just watch out.

Well. That was August, ladies and gentlemen!

Bring on September!

Comments

  1. LOL, hilarious pictures!!!!

    You're getting your driver's license? Sooo cool! Good luck and don't take the stop sign along with you. :P jK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, aren't they? They're pretty accurate. (:

      So close! I'm actually just starting driver's training so that I can get my driving permit. I can't get my license until I'm 16. I certainly hope I don't hit any signs!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts