Why My Favorite Number Is 27

Such a beautiful number. Look at it. Stare.

I don't know when exactly I pinpointed this number as my favorite, but I'd say it was within the last few years or so. Someone would ask me what my favorite number was, and I'd say 27 in a flash.

But why?

Why is that such a great number? Why not 10, 35, or 138,570,283,745,328,375,682,375?

I think it's because I like the way it sounds. Twenty-seven. Tweeeenntyyy-sevvvvennn. It rolls off the tongue in a nice way. It's not short and choppy like some other numbers, yet it's not as hard to say as others.

I think it just sounds and looks cool to me. It's the number that I think is the best.

What's your favorite number? What makes it so cool to you?

Comments

  1. lol. I don't actually have a favorite number. But your reasons for 27 make sense... lol Maybe they cracked me up a little, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No favorite number? *gasp* Haha, well, laughing is always fabulous.

      Delete
  2. Eight, that's the magic number, yes it is, that's the magic number.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite number. Hmmmmm.
    I never quite understood how to pick a favorite number. Your favorite color is the one you think looks the best, your favorite song is the one you think sounds the best, your favorite number is...?

    I would say 1234. Or 9 3/4. Both book references hehe ;)

    --makayla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one that sounds the best and is the first to leap off your tongue when asked to shout a random number.

      I get the second, though the first reference is slipping my mind. Refresh my memory?

      Delete
    2. From The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare :)

      Specifically from the quote in City of Bones, "Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234"

      --makayla

      Delete
    3. Everyone's talking about those books lately! I think there's a movie coming out for the first one. Are they any good?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts