My Pet Peeves

I have pet peeves. We all do. Mine are a little quirky and a few are probably unexpected, but perhaps you have some of the same ones as I do. We shall see.

Pet Peeve #1:
When someone goes into my room and forgets to shut the door behind them.

Pet Peeve #2:
When I send someone either a long text or email and they respond with something really short or don't respond at all. (It's especially awkward if I know they saw my message and chose not to respond. Did I annoy you with my friendship? Did you get knocked unconscious fighting some ninjas?)

Pet Peeve #3:
When I have to repeat myself several times and I get interrupted every time, so eventually I give up.


Pet Peeve #4:
When I'm reading a book and I lose my page so I have to go frantically trying to find it again.

Pet Peeve #5:
When someone becomes a completely different person around other people than they are around me. Unless you can split yourself in clones at will, you might want to choose an identity and stick with it.

Pet Peeve #6:
When someone tries to do something with my hair and I didn't say they could.



Pet Peeve #7:
When I walk into a room and forget why I went there. (It's even worse if you walk out of the room and then remember what you wanted to do.)

Pet Peeve #8:
When the strings on my sweatshirt aren't the same length.

Pet Peeve #9:
When my dog tries to get my attention when I'm doing homework and she bumps my arm repeatedly with her nose.

Pet Peeve #10:
When someone borrows something of mine and magically I never get it back.

What are some of your pet peeves?

That is all.

Comments

  1. Ahahha, pet peave # 5....
    And is #10 about me?? I know I still owe you $1.70 lol, I just forgot until now so I'll pay you Monday ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, no, I completely forgot that you owed me the 1.70$. If you remember, cool, if not, don't worry about it. (:

      Delete
  2. #'s 3,6,7, and 8. Definitely.
    Also when I'm listening to my iPod or something and someone tries to talk to me. I ask them to repeat it and they do, but BEFORE I pause what I'm listening to. I ask them to repeat it again and they say, "Never mind, you never listen to me anyways."

    ~D. Skye <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! People attempting to talk to me when I'm listening to my favorite song is always a struggle.

      Delete
  3. Mine's exactly the same, except for #8 & #9..

    Also in the image you used from The Emperor's New Groove, the voicing of the emporer is by one of my favourite actors - you may know him as 'Russel' in 'The Rules Of Engagement?

    Also, you're based in Canada? I've always wanted to go. Do you fancy writing a blog post for The Blog Hermit?

    http://awkwarddonkey.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/and-that-when-it-hit-me-needles-part-one_21.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid I don't know him as Russel. I don't think I've seen The Rules of Engagement. Is it good?

      And no, I'm not blogging from Canada, although it would be cool to be a Canadian blogger who rides upon a moose.

      I would love to make a post! (: Anything in particular you'd like me to write about? (Oh, and is there a specific time you'd like it to be finished?)

      Delete
  4. Haha I'm so sorry I have no idea as to why I thought you were Canadian!

    But that would be great! I don't mind what you write about, but would you have it done for the 1st January?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's perfectly alright. Canadians are good people.

      I'll try to come up with something! (: (I'm assuming you meant the first of February, right?) Oh and is there a place I can send you it when I'm finished?

      Delete
    2. Sorry, yes I do mean the 1st February *shakes head*.

      Also, could you send it to the email address commented to your reply on my blog post? Or is it too short notice?

      Delete
    3. Don't worry about it. Getting things confused and mixed up happens to the best of us. (:

      That works just fine! I'll try to get it done as soon as I can.

      Delete
  5. Number seven happens because a door creates an "event boundary" that signals the brain to file away what it was just thinking about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, so that's how it works! I've always wondered. (:

      Delete
  6. Perhaps there should be a number 3.5: "We heard you the first time!"
    -JJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, perhaps there should be! That can definitely get on people's nerves.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts