The Snowpocalypse and the Tiny Dancer

If you don't know already, I live in a northern area of the US. Because of that, we may or may not have a few feet of snow piling up outside by the window and we also may or may not be dressed in parkas and other Eskimo gear.

Because of all this insane white fluff we call snow, we've been having an abundance of snow days. With school cancelled for one day, it's exciting. Two days, it's miraculous. For five days straight, well, it gets a little old.


I had just been sitting at home unable to do anything because the roads are terrible and I couldn't go anywhere. I had my own little Lord of the Rings movie marathon to entertain myself, and I looked at pointless things on Pinterest. So over all it wasn't a bad break from school, just a very long, somewhat boring, one.

The bad part about this snowpocalypse is the fact that I had a teacher who decided that we should all write a paper over the weekend. That put a damper on my LotR marathon, but I can multitask. That paper was no match for me and my multitasking skills.

Whilst I was sitting by myself at home with a mug of hot cocoa, I stumbled upon a strange thing. It's a little gif I found that apparently dances to whatever song you play. I tried it with a few of my songs, and I gotta say it was really strange. I haven't tried making him dance to Mozart yet, but so far he does dance to every song.


This little guy kept me entertained for an embarrassingly long amount of time. Go ahead and try it out.

That is all.

Comments

  1. OMG! It works!!
    I just tried it with Life's For The Living by Passenger, and it WORKS!
    *gasps*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tried it Eine Kleine Nachtmusik movt 1 by Mozart. That's creepy. He was perfectly in time.
    He didn't work too well with the Moonlight Sonata. Did work with Royals.
    Where did you find this??

    ~D. Skye <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I saw it the first time and I was stunned. I found it on Pinterest (which is basically my hub of all things awesome).

      Delete
  3. So far he works for almost every single song I've tried (except the Sugar Plum Fairy dance from The Nutcracker hahaha) I'm starting to think this is actually some sort of psychology/human mind trick (I hate those I feel so stupid when I fall for them xD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It probably is actually some sort of mind trick, but until I know for sure, I will just sit back and appreciate this guy's dance moves. (:

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Just saw it! Thanks again for having me over at your blog! (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts