This Changes the Course of History

Things are changing here at The Totally Insane Writer home.


Calm down, I'm not going on a world-wide rampage to conquer all. I've already started that project, and it would be silly to restart it when it's already in motion (*insert evil cackle here*).

You may or may not be aware that I have a posting schedule of creating a new post every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. I got to thinking (a dangerous pastime), and I've realized that sometimes I just get the blogger's block. Similar to writer's block, it's when my creativity for posts just sort of dies, but my posting schedule says that I must have a post that day. Because of that, some of my posts lack the sparkle that they should, and they end up more like the quality of Hagrid's cooking. Which is not a good thing, is it?


I've decided to cut Saturday out of my posting schedule. I feel like a post on Friday can tide you over the weekend, and if I think of something fabulous that I want to post, then I will, but I won't feel like it's mandatory to do so.

There. I've made my announcement. It probably won't affect you much, but in the case that it does, I warned you in advance. If there isn't a post on Saturday, please don't call the police and start a search party. They'll never find me in Middle Earth or Narnia or where ever I decide to go. I've heard Hogwarts is lovely this time of year.

Anyway, I hope you have a lovely day!

That is all.

Cheers,
Seana

Comments

  1. NO
    IT MATTERS TO ME SEANA I LOVE YOUR POSTS AGH
    but of course of course follow whatever schedule makes you comfortable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, haha, I'm so glad you enjoy my posts. (: It's a little sad that I'm cutting a post off my officially schedule, but fear not, I will try to make the other posts super awesome.

      Delete
  2. Ahhh... one less post :-(
    Still, I sympathize. Sometimes busy schedules and/or vile little elves that steal your thoughts and run off laughing with them prevent such things as an extra post a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It's always tragic when I find an elf in my house stealing my pens and my notebook pages. I need those. Those are my world domination plans and I can't have elves taking them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts