2014? Already?!

It's January.

It's 2014.

I feel old.

It's been an insane year, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. You guys were awesome as always, leaving me comments and just checking out my blog, which makes me ridiculously happy. I think I might just go ride a unicorn.

I'm gonna go all cliche on you, but seriously, this year went fast. 2014 kinda snuck up on me. I was coasting through life, and then BAM there it was.



I'd make a list of boring resolutions for the new year, but like I said, that's boring. Instead I'll just say that we should all make it a thing to just be awesome this year. How about that?


I wish you well on your quest to becoming even more awesome. May the odds be ever in your favor!

That is all.

Cheers,
Seana


Comments

  1. Happy New Year! One of the best things of 2013 for me was finding your blog, hopefully in 2014 I'll get to start my own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that makes me really happy! (: Good luck with your blog! They can be a challenge, but they're so much fun and you meet so many amazing people.

      Delete
  2. Do you ever do that thing where you think, "2005 wasn't that long ago..." and then realize it has actually been eight years?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts