My Epic Brain Cramp

After being back at school for a bit and getting back into the swing of things, it hasn't been bad. I missed my friends and I (dare I say) missed the routine of school. There I said it. However, there is this tiny, tiny little detail that may or may not be stressing me out. Slightly.

Ahem.

Exams are coming.

Huzzah.

Now, I've experienced those lovely mega long tests before, but this is high school we're talking about. Everything's bigger. And bigger exams make me nervous. Not to mention the fact that each exam time slot is about an hour and a half, so that gives you a little perspective of how long these exams are.

How lovely.

So all this week I've been cramming every night so that I can maybe, possibly, start to remember things from the beginning of the semester. It's been a struggle. And it has caused me an epic brain cramp that caused me to sit for 5 minutes with my face squished against my keyboard wishing I didn't have to study.

Just as a heads up, if my posts next week are a little dead, it's only because I'm a little dead too. We can't all be top notch every day. Exams suck the life out of me like a vacuum of doom.

I feel slightly better now that I've gotten my pre-exam freak out done with. Now I can focus like a crazy person and perhaps avoid another epic brain cramp. We will see.

If you have exams or anything else big going on, I wish you luck and may the odds be ever in your favor.

That is all.

Comments

  1. Exams Re the worst right? I took high school math in eighth grade so I had to take REAL exams in middle school. Ugh XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. May the odds be ever your favour too... and, I have exams coming too.. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts