10 Things Disney Heroes Taught Me

Hello again, you magical people! (Oh ho! I didn't call you lovelies this time! Tricky tricky . . .)

Since I went MIA for last week, I decided that since you all enjoyed my 10 Things Disney Heroines Taught Me post, I ought to do one for the dudes in the land of Disney. I know I'm not the only one to swoon or be brought to tears by a Disney lad, so here is my list of the 10 things Disney Heroes Taught Me.


1.) It's okay to be awkward.
Let's be real here. You can almost taste the awkward from this scene in Mulan, and I love it. You're just waiting for his declaration of love, and all he says is, "You . . . you fight good." It just goes to show that a little awkward here and there never hurt anybody.



2.) Sometimes caring for someone you love is the hardest thing you'll ever do.
This scene in Frozen just breaks my heart because you can see how much he cares for her, and just how difficult it is for him since he knows he can't be with her. Sometimes love is the hardest thing.


3.) You need a smolder.
Things heading south? Just whip out your smolder.


4.) It's okay to get excited over little things.
The beast in Beauty and the Beast pulls this super adorable face in the scene where Belle dances with him, and it's the cutest thing I've ever seen. He just gets so excited because he gets to dance with her, and that excitement over the little things is something a lot of people lose.


5.) Sidekicks? Yes please!
Because everyone needs a monkey or two.


6.) Being a hero is about the heart.
A hero isn't born overnight. A hero is someone who is willing to put everything on the line for someone they love.


7.) Don't dwell on the past.
Although it's good to keep the past in mind sometimes, there's a reason you had to leave it behind.


8.) Hope you know how to dance.
If you're a Disney man, there is no way to get out of it. Hopefully ballroom dancing is your forte.


But if you can't dance like Prince Phillip, the least you can do is pull a Timon-esque dance routine.


9.) A dapper outfit is always welcome.
They sure clean up nice, don't they?


10.) And above all, always, always, listen to your heart.


That is all.

Cheers,
Seana

Comments

  1. Flynnnnnn.... <3

    Oh and Timon too :)

    I love this post!! (I love me some Disney references)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flynn Flynn Flynn! Seriously when did cartoon characters become so attractive??

    I love this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disney has a knack for gorgeous looking characters. I'm not gonna protest. (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts