Guestober: Destiny Skye


Hello, lovelies!

It's time for Guestober Post #2! This one comes from a faithful follower who has been commenting and hanging around my blogosphere for almost as long as it's been around. She's one of my favorite people, and I'm so happy to share her guest post with you. Take it away, Destiny Skye!

----------------------------------

My (read: Seana’s) dear readers,

 This is a guest post. I do not normally write guest posts so this is a guest letter.

 Let me begin by telling you a bit about myself. I am Destiny. Yes, your Destiny. I have come to tell you what your path in life is. Not really.


I apologize, that was pretty horrible. I’ll stop now.

Let me tell you a bit about myself.

My name is Destiny Skye. I am a homeschooled Christian teenager living somewhere on the East Coast. I can be extremely sarcastic at times (you will probably see that a lot in the course of this post.) I am deathly afraid of jellyfish. One tried to kill me. What kind of self-respecting sea creature would attack an innocent five year-old? Not a nice one, I’ll tell you.

I am a diehard Whovian, and I really like Firefly (what’s the name for that? Fireflyian?) but not as much as I like Dr. Who. I also desperately want to watch Merlin, but I have no way of watching it. Unfortunately.


Although, that’s probably what I’d look like after finishing the show.

 I love to read and I read far more and far faster than should be humanly possible. I am currently reading Mistborn--finally got to it, Seana! I’m about halfway through and it’s great--and Hamlet. For fun.

I like Shakespeare too. That makes me a nerd. I love music. Mainly classical, but if there are no Mahler or Tchaikovsky symphonies to be had, Ed Sheeran will suffice. But not One Direction. Never One Direction. No offense, Directioners! Well . . .

 I like math. And computers. Also a qualification of aforementioned nerdiness. I also love Jane Austen. (Back to the nerd thing again) And Jane Austen adaptations. Like The Lizzie Bennet Diaries. And Emma Approved. Ohhh, Emma. It’s getting ridiculously adorable. And it might be over (NOOOOOOO! But I digress.)

 I really like Marvel heroes. And Marvel villains. Like Loki. Ahhh, Loki.


 Don’t you look at me like that.

I like thunderstorms. As long as they don’t shake the house. Like right now. Or not if you aren’t on the East Coast on August 21, 2014 at 9:35 p.m. (that’s when I wrote this). Also, I hate styrofoam. It’s horrible. And squeaky. *shudders* I really love to swing dance. If you haven’t tried it, you seriously need to. It’s awesome.

 But that’s enough about me. On to the topic of this post. Or letter.

 Drumroll please.............

 There is no topic.

 Yes.

 You read correctly. I am going nowhere with this post. Or letter. Thing. (From now on I shall refer to it a document.)

Sorry Seana! I didn’t plan this out very well. Originally, I asked Seana to suggest a few topics for me  to write about. She suggested an About Me post, How Cats Are Like Humans, and Why Eggs Are The  Stereotypical Breakfast Food. These were all wonderful suggestions. I shall proceed with mentioning all three of them in some way.

First, I sort of did an About Me post in the first section of this document. So there.

Secondly, I am allergic to cats. Just in case you wanted to know. If you didn’t, you don’t have to read that last part. If you did, good for you! You know!

Thirdly, I don’t like breakfast. Or eggs in general. Is that weird?

Huzzah! I have mentioned all three topics!


Add caption; well, yeah kinda can.

 All righty then. Since I have now covered all of my topics, I shall write a terrible conclusion to this document. I’m done. Seana, please tell me if there is anything more that needs to be included in this.

 Oh yes! A GIGANTIC thank you to Seana who let me do this since I am not actually a blogger! (That’s  because she’s awesome) Since I don’t have my own blog, I just invade other people’s blogs! You know how it is.

 So. Have a nice day everybody!

 Allons-y!

Sincerely,

Destiny Skye

Comments

  1. Hi Skye! Personally I think it's fine you did an about me post. I love those kinds of posts :-)
    You haven't seen Merlin?! I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. :-(
    Merlin is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have watched a few episodes with my brother, but they were in the middle of the third season and kind of out of context. I want to start at the beginning and watch through, but I don't have access to Netflix currently. I will see it eventually!

      ~D. Skye <3

      Delete
  2. This is an awesome post! Nice to meet you, Destiny!
    (By the way, the name for the Firefly fans is Browncoats. I know because I am one.) :)
    ~Robyn Hoode

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post made me smile. YES FOR NERDS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts