Guestober is Here!

Hello, lovelies!


October is here, and that also means Guestober has arrived as well! Now, if you've been absent from the blogosphere for a while, you might have missed my announcements for this event. Basically, Guestober is a month filled with guest post fun along with my posts. It's a way for you all to find some new blogs to check out, and it also brings in a breath of fresh air around here.

I'll be putting up a Guestober post every Friday, and maybe sprinkle in a few here and there throughout the month as well.

So.

In honor of this month-long celebration of bloggers, viewers, and other lovely people alike, let us break out the official celebratory Hank Green gif.


Here's to Guestober!

That is all.

Cheers,
Seana

Comments

  1. Oooh I've never heard of Guestober! Sounds interesting!

    also, that gif... Hilarious!

    Amy

    awkwarddonkey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Guestober! Seana, did you get my post? I emailed it to you on the 30th.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts