Reader Appreciation Award

The lovely Amanda said anyone who wanted could do this award, so I thought to myself, "Hey, may as well, since it's one I haven't gotten yet!" I gotta say, the little button that goes with this award is rather cute. I'll have to stick it on the side of my blog with the rest of my collection.


Let's check out the rules, shall we?


1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Attach the icon to your site
3: Answer the attached questions
4: Nominate six bloggers who you feel deserve this award and notify them about their nominations


Well. I've done the first two, so I guess it's on to the third, eh?


1: What is your favorite color?
Lilac. I've always loved the gentle purple color it has. Very relaxing.

2: What is your favorite animal?
The giant panda. Those are probably the cutest little fluffy buggers I have ever seen in my entire life.

3: What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? 
I'm rather fond of limeade. Which is like lemonade, but with limes. Mmm, mmm, delicious.

4: What is your favorite number?
Best. Question. Ever. My favorite number is the number 27. It just looks awesome, sounds awesome, and is quite fun to shout out randomly.

5: What is your favorite day of the week?
Thursdays. They always seem to go by fast, and it's the day after Wednesday (which is a day I despise).

6: What is your favorite flower?
You mean I have to pick....just one?! Ah! Okay. Hmm... I gotta go with the flying duck orchid. Don't believe it exists? I'll prove it.


7: What is your passion?
My passion is writing and reading and singing and hoarding....I hoard a lot of random knickknacks.

8: Do you watch television?
Yep. I watch The Biggest Loser and The Voice. Heheh.

9: Who is your favorite author?
You mean...again...I have to pick just...one?! Eep. Well, Mr. Rule, I refuse. I shall pick MORE than one!

- Heather Vogel Frederick
- J.R.R. Tolkien
- J.K. Rowling
- Matt Myklusch
- Michael Scott
- Angie Sage
- John Flanagan
- Rick Riordan
- Obert Skye
- Cornelia Funke
- Scott Westerfeld
- James Patterson

Okay. That was FAR more than one, and far more than I planned to actually stick on the list. It's in no particular order of what authors I like best, but rather in the order that they popped into my brain.

10: Do you like 80′s movies?
I'm not one to judge...I'd need an example of an 80's movie.

11: How do you like your eggs?
Cooked.

12: When did you discover blogging?
A little over a year ago, when a friend of mine *coughcoughJulycoughcough* introduced me to the blogging world.

13: Why do you like to blog?
I love blogging because it's just fun. I like putting my thoughts to...computer (I was going to say paper, but that wouldn't have made sense), and the bonus is that people reading my blog will answer my questions and give me advice, which is always great. (Thanks everyone!)


Now, I'm supposed to nominate six bloggers, eh? I can do that.

1. Emily of Emily Etc
2. Treskie of Occasional Randomness
3. Hilda of Hilda L.D.
4. Rose of Mad Roses and Oopsy Daisies
5. Hermione of Everything Hermione
6. AJ, Josh, Carter, and Avery of Books, Books, Everywhere

Phew. Okay. Off to let them know they've been awarded!

Comments

  1. Oh yay!! Thank you Seana! Um... you forgot to give us the questions to answer. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (They're all the same. You use the same ones over and over. :P)

      Delete
    2. I'm under the assumption that the award questions stay the same. (:

      Delete
    3. Thanks Amanda for clearing that up. (:

      Delete
    4. :) Thanks, that was so much fun!

      Delete
    5. That's good! Some awards are like torture! (:

      Delete
  2. Wow, I thought no one would take it :P They weren't the greatest questions on earth. Probably because they never change.

    Nice answers as usual, though :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were pretty good questions, though. (:

      Aw, thank you.

      Delete
  3. Haha! I'll see if I can do it next time I post. :)

    Let's see, example of eighties movie... Back to the Future? :)

    Nice answers, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay. (:

      Oh...I don't think I've seen that one.

      Thank you!

      Delete
  4. An award for an award, as the...old saying...goes...ok maybe there's not an old saying quite of that description but close enough! Thanks for the nomination Seana! I won't be doing this soon as such considering I did an award post yesterday, but I will get round to it! Thankwa! :*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts